Forums » Introduce Yourself

Hello from England.

    • 7 posts
    November 6, 2017 12:40 PM EST
    Hey, as the title suggests this is my opening post.

    There’s not much to tell, I’m 18, female I come from England and I love Skyrim! actually no scratch that I love TES, my first game was Skyrim.
    I remember my first character well, a Nord stealth archer, thus beginning my love for stealth based builds.
    Since then I’ve gone on to play oblivion and found downloadable links to play the first ever TES game, I’m still waiting to play morrowind and Daggerfall.

    As for fallout, it comes close to my love for Skyrim, starting off with new Vegas before playing 3 and now fallout 4!

    Aside from that my other hobbies include performing tricks on my bmx, making toys for my pet rats, music and binge watching Netflix.

    I joined this site mainly because I want to share some of my builds and to get ideas for more builds :) well that wraps me up, I’ll look forward to chatting with some of ya
    • 492 posts
    November 6, 2017 2:20 PM EST

    Oi oi, another Brit has arrived! You better not be a southener like Phil, I'm sure you'll agree that the north is where its at :P Still, good to see the ranks increasing either way!

    Ah, stealth archers, if I had a quid for every time someone said that was their first build... Well to be fair it was mine as well so I can't talk! Nice to see you diving back into the older titles as well, I've never had the courage but I've always wanted to, and the classics don't get enough love here. Check out the Elder Scrolls Classics group if you want to discuss more about them.

    Welcome to the site, ByAzura, you look like you'll fit right in here!

    • 1440 posts
    November 6, 2017 4:16 PM EST
    Haha Zon! By Azura has Internet access. As reliable broadband is a new and rare thing in the boglands and wilderness of the north, likelihood is she has surfed in on smooth, southern waves :p
    Welcome, ByAzura! :) Stealth archers have a fair bit of support and almost everyone has an anecdote or two of their experiences stealthing and arching :D What's your rat's name?
    This post was edited by Paws at November 6, 2017 4:17 PM EST
    • 70 posts
    November 6, 2017 4:55 PM EST

    Welcome from a member of the Southeastern contingent, where internet is in the current century ;-)

    Stealth archer? Perfectly acceptable, if in doubt and a plan goes awry, let 'em all calm down and sneak in with the bow.

     

    I'm more often in the story corner or the art group, but if you need a hand figuring the site out give me a shout :-)

    • 209 posts
    November 6, 2017 4:59 PM EST

    Great to have you here Azura (my favorite deadric prince btw)! I do agree with Zonn, the north is amazing. I'm a northerner myself in my country. Do check in at the Fallout Hub and Fallout CB about your FO builds, if you're planning any. I'm the host there, so I'll send you a friend request if you have any questions.

    PS: If your rats name is Paws, I'm gonna flip out.

    • 70 posts
    November 6, 2017 5:03 PM EST

    Welcome, and if you need any help with a Fallout build or any of the Lore please feel free to add me s friend and seen me a message. Also, New Vegas was my first Fallout game as well. I do have to ask though what faction did you side with in New Vegas.

    • 57 posts
    November 7, 2017 3:33 AM EST

    Hello ByAzura and welcome to the site!

    • 7 posts
    November 7, 2017 9:09 AM EST

    Zonnonn said:

    Oi oi, another Brit has arrived! You better not be a southener like Phil, I'm sure you'll agree that the north is where its at :P Still, good to see the ranks increasing either way!

    Ah, stealth archers, if I had a quid for every time someone said that was their first build... Well to be fair it was mine as well so I can't talk! Nice to see you diving back into the older titles as well, I've never had the courage but I've always wanted to, and the classics don't get enough love here. Check out the Elder Scrolls Classics group if you want to discuss more about them.

    Welcome to the site, ByAzura, you look like you'll fit right in here!

    is surrey southern enough for you? ;) ive had quite a few stealth archers..admitedly, and you should try the older games, especially Arena you can really see how far the games have progressed.

    • 7 posts
    November 7, 2017 9:13 AM EST

    Paws said: Haha Zon! By Azura has Internet access. As reliable broadband is a new and rare thing in the boglands and wilderness of the north, likelihood is she has surfed in on smooth, southern waves :p Welcome, ByAzura! :) Stealth archers have a fair bit of support and almost everyone has an anecdote or two of their experiences stealthing and arching :D What's your rat's name?

    Im sure stealth archers are the sole reason many guards have knee problems, ive got quite a few rats, 7 to be exact 3 boys and four girls:

    AJ, Deisel and Bailey are the boys 

    Lilly, Lindsey, Rosie and Elektra are the girls. all live the life of luxary with their vast range of toys and hammocks haha :)

     

    • 7 posts
    November 7, 2017 9:20 AM EST

    Meli said:

    Welcome from a member of the Southeastern contingent, where internet is in the current century ;-)

    Stealth archer? Perfectly acceptable, if in doubt and a plan goes awry, let 'em all calm down and sneak in with the bow.

     

    I'm more often in the story corner or the art group, but if you need a hand figuring the site out give me a shout :-)

    very true! ive always preferred playing rouge like charaters so a stealth archer is right up my alley lol

    will do, im a slow learner with some things aha, im more into the technical side of things, perk locating etc although i do enjoy reading other peoples stories so i hope to see you around :)

     

    • 7 posts
    November 7, 2017 9:23 AM EST

    DeltaFox said:

    Great to have you here Azura (my favorite deadric prince btw)! I do agree with Zonn, the north is amazing. I'm a northerner myself in my country. Do check in at the Fallout Hub and Fallout CB about your FO builds, if you're planning any. I'm the host there, so I'll send you a friend request if you have any questions.

    PS: If your rats name is Paws, I'm gonna flip out.

    ill deff have to check it out, as at somepoint im going to run out of ideas to use, haha and sadly no none of my rats are called paws, alcoholic drinks YES but not paws

    • 7 posts
    November 7, 2017 9:30 AM EST

    The Postman said:

    Welcome, and if you need any help with a Fallout build or any of the Lore please feel free to add me s friend and seen me a message. Also, New Vegas was my first Fallout game as well. I do have to ask though what faction did you side with in New Vegas.

    Caesar's Legion, every time, i loved the roman feel to it plus seeing Benny strung up like that admitedly gave some laughs, as for house, i felt him to be overly sure of himself which was a turn off,the indepentant NV didnt sound all that great, i did side with the NCR once, but it kinda got boring after a while, how about you?

    • 7 posts
    November 7, 2017 9:30 AM EST

    Duvain said:

    Hello ByAzura and welcome to the site!

    Thank you :)

     

    • 70 posts
    November 7, 2017 5:54 PM EST

    ByAzura! said:

    The Postman said:

    Welcome, and if you need any help with a Fallout build or any of the Lore please feel free to add me s friend and seen me a message. Also, New Vegas was my first Fallout game as well. I do have to ask though what faction did you side with in New Vegas.

    Caesar's Legion, every time, i loved the roman feel to it plus seeing Benny strung up like that admitedly gave some laughs, as for house, i felt him to be overly sure of himself which was a turn off,the indepentant NV didnt sound all that great, i did side with the NCR once, but it kinda got boring after a while, how about you?

    You sound just like brother about the Legion and joining them because of the Roman theme. As for me the first time I played I sided with NCR, but only because BoS wasn't an option. In my second playthrough, I did the Independent Vegas, and ever since then I just switch between the two.