Forums » The Lounge

Game of Guessing Ft. Humility

    • Moderator
    • 710 posts
    August 15, 2017 7:05 PM EDT

    Amadeus Targaryenus said:

    Rogue said:

    Wulf said:

    Hey rogue is it a .... *shitty stormcloak supporter?*

    Healer?

    I fucking hate this game

    If you hate then why create it or play it?

    Because I need content dammit 

    *Pulls up suspenders and lights 1920's pipe" 

    • 1437 posts
    August 15, 2017 7:07 PM EDT

    Rogue said:

    Why do I feel it'll come back if I get your next one wrong?

    You know me scarily well :p

    • 205 posts
    August 15, 2017 7:09 PM EDT

    Oh, shit. 

    Pilgrim it is, Phil.

    • 205 posts
    August 15, 2017 7:09 PM EDT

    Have mercy.

    • 224 posts
    August 15, 2017 7:09 PM EDT

    Rogue said:

    Amadeus Targaryenus said:

    Rogue said:

    Wulf said:

    Hey rogue is it a .... *shitty stormcloak supporter?*

    Healer?

    I fucking hate this game

    If you hate then why create it or play it?

    Because I need content dammit 

    *Pulls up suspenders and lights 1920's pipe" 

    So you are basically J. Jonah Jameson now?

    • 205 posts
    August 15, 2017 7:10 PM EDT

    Actually, as long as it isn't from oblivion, i'm cool. Just get this stupid Nord off of my profile :D

    • 1437 posts
    August 15, 2017 7:12 PM EDT

    Wulf said:

    Have mercy.

    Well there's some ambiguity with the rules. Says something about wearing the profile fr an entire week. But if that's not the case then sweeeeet!

    Here you go, butterfly :)

    • 205 posts
    August 15, 2017 7:19 PM EDT

    I'll get you for this.

    • 205 posts
    August 15, 2017 7:23 PM EDT

    Phil - I have the best one for Sotek :)

    • 1437 posts
    August 15, 2017 7:24 PM EDT

    Wulf said:

    I'll get you for this.

    I have no doubt :D

    Ok, so here's mine: Zealous, motivated, magically-trained.

    • 205 posts
    August 15, 2017 7:26 PM EDT

    Withchunter. 

    Get ready to be anime-ed

    • 1437 posts
    August 15, 2017 7:26 PM EDT

    Wulf said:

    Phil - I have the best one for Sotek :)

    Let's hope he plays :)

    • 205 posts
    August 15, 2017 7:27 PM EDT

    Is it witchunter?

     

    • Moderator
    • 710 posts
    August 15, 2017 7:28 PM EDT

    Paws said:

    Wulf said:

    Have mercy.

    Well there's some ambiguity with the rules. Says something about wearing the profile fr an entire week. But if that's not the case then sweeeeet!

    Here you go, butterfly :)

    God bless you, Phil.

    • 1437 posts
    August 15, 2017 7:28 PM EDT

    Wulf said:

    Withchunter. 

    Get ready to be anime-ed

    I was thinking Crusader, but yeah witchunter works so hit me with it :D

    • 205 posts
    August 15, 2017 7:36 PM EDT

    The Eight have no power in Oblivion, Phil. The Oblivion of ANIME!

    • 205 posts
    August 15, 2017 7:38 PM EDT

    Be careful, phil - Sotek's gonna want you, m8.

    • Moderator
    • 710 posts
    August 15, 2017 7:39 PM EDT

    Wulf said:

    The Eight have no power in Oblivion, Phil. The Oblivion of ANIME!

    Are you trying to get Phil hurt?

    • 205 posts
    August 15, 2017 7:46 PM EDT

    I'm allowed to go again, right?

    • 1437 posts
    August 15, 2017 7:48 PM EDT

    Rogue said:

    Wulf said:

    The Eight have no power in Oblivion, Phil. The Oblivion of ANIME!

    Are you trying to get Phil hurt?

    I fucking hate this game.

     

    • 205 posts
    August 15, 2017 7:49 PM EDT

    Sotek's gonna love it :)

    But you gave me anime serana, so get stuffed

    • Moderator
    • 710 posts
    August 15, 2017 7:49 PM EDT

    Wulf said:

    I'm allowed to go again, right?


    Yes

    • 205 posts
    August 15, 2017 7:50 PM EDT

    hey, phil. I heard she likes it doggy style ;)

    • Moderator
    • 710 posts
    August 15, 2017 7:50 PM EDT

    Paws said:

    Rogue said:

    Wulf said:

    The Eight have no power in Oblivion, Phil. The Oblivion of ANIME!

    Are you trying to get Phil hurt?

    I fucking hate this game.

     

    Honestly

    • 205 posts
    August 15, 2017 7:51 PM EDT

    Okay, let's go. 

    Gold is their aim, Light Fingers are their gain, sneak is their way

    who am I?