Forums » General Gaming

Blades...

• 111 posts
    December 20, 2013 9:10 AM EST

I'll go with that Shor!

• 111 posts
    December 20, 2013 9:12 AM EST

Ok so I just blame them for being a load of blinkered arrogant fools then with closed minds who keep gnawing at the bones of their 30 year old plots

• Jen
    • 88 posts
    December 20, 2013 12:17 PM EST

I also wish I could say this. I am fond of Esbern as well, but can't stand Delphine. I can understand feeling that Paathurnax is dangerous and should pay for his crimes with his life, but they weren't in the thick of it and don't know him, or how he might help in the future. So them "demanding" his death in return for their help  just makes them come across as bloodthirsty as the Greybeards believe them to be.

• 111 posts
    December 20, 2013 4:36 PM EST

The loss of the emperor and his line hit the blades very hard, but instead of trying to learn from their mistakes they became an embittered and pilotlessband of killers. In the end they failed Talos as well. They forgot that it was Akatosh that created the dragons, and Kynareth and Paarthurnax that gave men the means to deal with the children of Akatosh. Even the great Nord heroes realised that the confinement or neutralisation of Alduin was the key task not a massacre of the chief deity's kin which would definitely look like a direct challenge to Akatosh's authority