Forums » Elder Scrolls

Characters Meme

• 1913 posts
    February 7, 2013 6:48 PM EST
    Did I confuse you? I said EVERYTHING
  • February 7, 2013 6:53 PM EST
    Nope, my pants are tied with a rope really tight,and stealing they key I stole from you is not that useful!
    • 1913 posts
    February 7, 2013 6:56 PM EST
    I don't own keys... And what part of "*Steals all of your items and leaves you to be laughed at by everyone*" did you not understand? You lost right after you stole my catchphrase.
  • February 7, 2013 6:57 PM EST
    As I said, I'm poor and don't have nothing, maybe the key was the skeleton key then, dunno how I got it... lol
  • February 7, 2013 6:58 PM EST
    So you can't steal what I don't have :P
  • February 7, 2013 6:59 PM EST
    Although I used to have a puppy... Oh wait, that was Barbas, NVM then!
    • 1913 posts
    February 7, 2013 7:00 PM EST
    I don't have it, nocturnal does... And if you stole it from her... Congratulations, you pissed off a god basically. Plus, I can steal whatever I want, for example... *holds a blank thought bubble* you see this? This... Is all of your hopes and dreams
  • February 7, 2013 7:03 PM EST
    Congrats, because I already lost that to Sheogorath, besides being a werewolf and loosing humanity, having a daedra's heart instead of my own and pissing off Nocturnal for kicks... Challenge complete!
    • 1913 posts
    February 7, 2013 7:05 PM EST
    *Hits Robert in the head with a metal pipe, passes out from the blunt force trauma*

Sorry lad, we'll continue this later
  • February 7, 2013 7:09 PM EST
    Sorry about your pipe Bro, but having a metal plaque on my head after head butting a Mammoth, that's not even scratching my thoughts... *takes the pipe and makes a flute out of it with teeth* yeah they're made out of Ebony...
    • 1913 posts
    February 7, 2013 7:11 PM EST
    You sir... Are the king of bulls***
    • 1913 posts
    February 7, 2013 7:12 PM EST
    But I... Am the king of thieves, and accents
  • February 7, 2013 7:19 PM EST
    Btw I'm getting tired of this so here's an Ebony Blade to the Gut!
    • 1913 posts
    February 7, 2013 7:23 PM EST
    You can't kill me, one you didn't put a ** in front of anything to say you committed an action, and you can't kill me, what would all the Fangirl's say? You don't want to make them cry, right?
  • February 7, 2013 7:37 PM EST
    Because I didn't actually do it, I said it *facepalm*
    • 1913 posts
    February 7, 2013 7:40 PM EST
    You still don't want the Fangirl's to cry right?
  • February 7, 2013 8:17 PM EST
    No... She is the Best *blows kiss*

Happy now Brynjolf?
    • 1913 posts
    February 7, 2013 8:22 PM EST
    Funny
    • 1 posts
    February 11, 2013 2:54 AM EST
    1. Welcome to the cold land of Skyrim. Please, introduce your Dovahkiin.

Umm, hi. My name is Igiri and I'm an alcoholic... Wait what?? WHAT DO YOU MEAN "NOT AN AA MEETING"?? *shuffles feet awkwardly* I'm a redguard. And a guy... Hence the beard.

2. Troubled beginning... Why was your Dovahkiin captured in the first place?

I was walking through the Woods half drunk with a hell of a hangover, when some dorky skirt wearing imperial ran up to me, sword raised, and yells "DIE STORMCLOAK" so I broke his wrist and ran him though with his dinky sword. Who was I to know he had lots of friends?

3. Now show us what your Dovahkiin is good at.

Holding my two axes, Axel froze and Icescream, while taking heads. Or sitting where you can't see me and putting an arrow where the sun don't shine.

4. Most favorite NPC vs least one! What happens?

Helgi the loner archer chick(fave) and Delphine(I think parthanax is rad)

Me: you want me t-to KILL parthanax? Just so I can join your club??
    Delphine: Your choice, the monster or us.
    Me: then I chose Helgi!
    Delphine: what?
    Helgi:I'm independent.
    Delphine:ok, but what does this have to do with parth-
    Helgi:my family was killed by bandits...
    Delphine:...um, want me to find and kill them?
    Helgi: nope, did it already, thanks though.
    Delphine: ...ok, umm, Igiri?
    Helgi: he left at "by bandits"
    Delphine:Bastard!

5. Everyone needs some lovin! Whom does your Dovahkiin want some from?

Everyone! I save the world, end the war, lead the companions, run the thieves guild, listen to a dead chick and I'm the headmaster of the only school IN ALL OF SKYRIM! The least people could do is show a little respect! NO SOMEBODY DID NOT STEAL MY FREAKING SWEETROLL, AND YOU, if you think my clothes are so ugly THEN WHY DO YOU SELL THEM??!?!

6. What about quests ? Which one is your favorite?

Decerning the transmundane! That crazy old bastard! Every bit of that quest was creepy, from the skooma feind in the begining to my first glimpse into the horrorshow that is Blackreach. First time I was down there i thought I'd explore, five days later I made it out, blooded like never before!

7. Factions, Factions... Which one do you prefer?

I am my own faction!...walk with the shadows while hailing sithis shield sibling...oh and do your homework!

8. What if your Oblivion/Morrowind character met your Dovahkiin?

Igiri: GAH! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR FACE??
    Dorkly the woodelf: knerf blerg nee HAW!!
    Igiri: by the nine, you poor thing, have a septim.
    Dorkly: *drools*
    Igiri: eww...

9. What did you like most in Skyrim?

Dovahkiin, dovahkiin, come and sing to skyrim! Ho ho ho what was that? I just cut off my foot! I just cut off my foot, in one single slice! Dovahkiin, follow me wa-ha-ha-hatch the skys!

10. Is there anything you didn’t like?

Followers AI, I used j'zarrgos flamecloak and it hit Lydia so she decided to start hitting me, surprisingly just this once she was actually doing damage... So I cut her head off...

11.Anything else to add? Then rate the game and spread the TESV: Skyrim Meme love!

I JUST CUT OFF MY FOOT!!