The Gateway » Discussions


Halloween Seventeen

Tags: #Site News 
  • Member
    October 31
    @Paws: I managed to get halfway through the rough draft, so its gonna be a scary Christmas story at this rate :). And here I thought work was going to let up a month ago, well even only writing a few words here and there helps keep the insanity in check.
  • Member
    November 1

    Exuro said: @Paws: I managed to get halfway through the rough draft, so its gonna be a scary Christmas story at this rate :). And here I thought work was going to let up a month ago, well even only writing a few words here and there helps keep the insanity in check.

    Christmas is pretty gloomy, a scary story is fitting! What's that one with the three ghosts of past, present and future? :D If you miss this one maybe we can look forward to it for New Life Festival!

  • November 1

    Yeah, don't think I'll be finishing mine, but I might try to upload it anyway. By the way, is the Vault doing anything for NaMoWriMo?

  • November 4

    My build is up for the Event. Down to the wire, but not bad considering my pace. 

    The Beast of Anequina

  • Member
    November 5

    Felkros said:

    Yeah, don't think I'll be finishing mine, but I might try to upload it anyway. By the way, is the Vault doing anything for NaMoWriMo?

    I think it is. We normally have something going on and support the participants. I'll ask the TSC guys :)

    Ok folks, that wraps it for this little event. Thank you to everyone who participated :) We'll keep the features up for the rest of today just in case time-differences or other circumstances have caused a posting delay. For the rest of us, the veil between worlds is whole again and blood has been cleaned from the sacrificial altars. Don't forget that the Fallout CB: Stranger Things Event still runs until November 11th:)

  • November 5

    Felkros said:

    Yeah, don't think I'll be finishing mine, but I might try to upload it anyway. By the way, is the Vault doing anything for NaMoWriMo?

    Are you participating? That's cool. I will see if I can get a thread/support group posted in TSC today. Sorry for the delay, was doing my two builds AND keeping up my word count for NaNo. 

  • November 5

    I'd like to try at least, ever since I kinda left Frozen Tears. But I don't want to leave it! So, I'm thinking this might kick my butt in gear, you know?

  • November 6

    Felkros said:

    I'd like to try at least, ever since I kinda left Frozen Tears. But I don't want to leave it! So, I'm thinking this might kick my butt in gear, you know?

    *Kicks Felkros' butt in gear*