Forums » The Lounge

Zombie Apocalypse?!

• 668 posts
    June 6, 2012 1:15 AM EDT

I'm sure everyone by now has seen or heard about all of these unrelated "zombie" attacks going on around the New England area. It seems the police are blaming it on some sort of home-made LSD. As far as I can see from the footage, the victim did not rise again to eat someone else's face so that much is good. I've seen links and websites citing biblical passages and saying end of times (again??)

Let's just say the zombie apocalypse was here:

What would you do?

Where would you go?

Who/what would you take?

How would you arm yourself?

Gather food?

How would you survive and remain one of the living??

Also, if your kid is as annoying as Carl, please just shoot him yourself and save other survivors the further injustice of having to deal with the stupid brat. 

• 342 posts
    June 6, 2012 1:40 AM EDT

firstly eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwww!

what would i do? keep lots and lots of stupid people around that i can throw to the hungry zombies if need be

Where would I go? hmmm well there is a huge ass shopping center near by.....

who/what would i take? well since i'm heading for a shopping center i'd just need to take my family.

i'd arm myself with my D&D replica +1 mace

there is an entire food court to choose from

live in the ceiling of the store in case for some in explicable reason the zombies all start trying to congregate there.

• 162 posts
    June 6, 2012 2:28 AM EDT

You people at the other side of the big water are nuts, don't you know? Take to much LSD trips? 

• 271 posts
    June 6, 2012 2:49 AM EDT
    No, that guy was "just" an cannibal. he ate 75% of the other guys face. Thats what i have heard! =-O
    • 952 posts
    June 6, 2012 4:41 AM EDT

Barricade yourself!!!

But anyhow, I would go to a mall, barricade myself there, so I will have supplies and much food, but first I would travel about a 150 km south to Herselt to loot the FN factory so I have a lot of P90's, Scar's, F2000's, Heavy machine guns, Grenade launchers, and I would also go steal some highteck automated weaponry. I would be invincible, or atleast for a very long while.

• 342 posts
    June 6, 2012 4:43 AM EDT

gah, i don't think i could eat dinner now :(

• 238 posts
    June 6, 2012 7:27 AM EDT

dawn of the dead lol

• 668 posts
    June 6, 2012 10:30 AM EDT

Noooooo, not the malls Charlie. Zombies used to be people that used to watch zombie movies. They will be thinking "smorgasbord at the mall." :P

You have a mace? Sweet! That would be ideal for some brain smashing. LOL, live in the ceiling.

• 668 posts
    June 6, 2012 10:32 AM EDT

Asverze, I don't do drugs.

However, I can agree with you that there are some insanity driven peeps in this country. They had one guy eating another guy's face off and then next day a guy ate his rommmate's brain. I am thinking they need to lay off the homemade substances that were made by people who probably didn't even graduate high school.

• 668 posts
    June 6, 2012 10:35 AM EDT

LOL, Gustaf. Is there such a thing as "just" as cannibal??! Isn't that kind of like saying the Alps are just some hills. :P

The cops said that both guys exhibited "super human" strength as well. Probably a side effect of the drugs I am sure. I saw that LSD will do that to a person. I've never heard of it making you hunger for flesh though. What ingredients are they cooking up in that pot anyway?? Eye of Newt, toenail of toad, maybe some batwing...

• 668 posts
    June 6, 2012 10:37 AM EDT

I'm coming with you Dieter. Can you swing by the US and pick me up? Thanks. Oh, BTW, we have dragon breath to help us too. We'll force Alduin to be nice for once and fly over and burn the zombies in our vicinity. 

• 952 posts
    June 6, 2012 10:40 AM EDT

Yeah, lol perhaps Alduin can pick you up while I get a train full of weapons and ammo inside a shoppingmall. That won't be an easy task but with some help from the world eater it should all be fine.

• June 6, 2012 12:15 PM EDT

Zombie Apocalypse?

We've already go the No Skyrim Blog Apocalypse!

• 271 posts
    June 6, 2012 2:39 PM EDT
    He had the ring of namira, i guess! Lol. no...this is NOT something you should joke about. this is just disgusting!
    • 952 posts
    June 6, 2012 6:30 PM EDT

And how many rolls of toilet paper do you think we have to throw at a zombie? That is ofcourse, before it changes into a mummie.

• 668 posts
    June 6, 2012 7:51 PM EDT

Alduin pick me up??!! WHA??!! I don't know about that. :P He would have to lay off the whiskey first. I don't fly on drunk dragons.

• 668 posts
    June 6, 2012 8:03 PM EDT

I know, Julian. :( I posted this last night before our cyber world ended.

• 668 posts
    June 6, 2012 8:05 PM EDT

Yeah, Jo'D, somebody's thinking! :P

What if they are over level 30 though?

• 668 posts
    June 6, 2012 8:16 PM EDT

Dieter, why the heck would we be throwing t.p. at them? I think hearing of the site's closing has sent you off the deep end.

• 668 posts
    June 6, 2012 8:30 PM EDT

Awesome! You are coming with us. A dragon will swing by to pick you up. Bring Skittles, he gets cranky.

• 668 posts
    June 6, 2012 8:47 PM EDT

LOL, where do you live, the Grand Canyon?! :P

No one is safe from zombies. They travel in hordes. They will knock down your walls with the sheer volume of undead. 

• 577 posts
    June 6, 2012 8:48 PM EDT

Namira Followers amongst us!!!

• 668 posts
    June 6, 2012 8:52 PM EDT

Ty, I am too attractive to follow Namira. Come punch me in the face.

No Vix, Ponty...do not line up to do this.