Forums » Elder Scrolls

What's your scariest moment in Skyrim, when you were barely livi

• 19 posts
    December 20, 2013 1:39 AM EST

On my first character, I thought I saw a deer in the bushes, so I shot a fireball at it...
    Turns out it was a giant.
    2 seconds later I see my char flying through the air with me yelling: "Hey, I can see my house from here!".

• 22 posts
    December 20, 2013 1:43 AM EST

Scariest moment for me had to have been when I was in Blackreach and the dawnguard dlc first came out I was fighting the wisp mother down there and killed with only a sliver of health left ununfortunately for me I had one minor health potion so I took it and only regained enoug health to not be fading in and out. Now on my way down the small river outside of the inner city I walked underneath a bridge near the tower of mzark I saw some pod like things I'd never before laid eyes on so with absolute no thought of what was inside I smacked it with my trusty pickaxe. Before I new it a gaint flying dragonfly praying mantis hybrid called a charaus hunter bursts from the now destroyed pod and starts spewing poison at me needless to say I screamed like a small child and ran getting to mzarks lift only to succumb to the poison. Nothing in the game since then has made me scream like that well played bethesda well played. 

• 134 posts
    March 3, 2015 4:37 PM EST

More proof that Skyrim parkour never ends well; I'd just made a new character, got bored and decided to scale a mountain before dropping down in front of a word wall. From said position, everything lit up and a ghostly blue figure leapt across my screen while making a horrifying screeching sound.

Five Nights at Freddy's 'aint got nothing on them Wispmothers.