Forums » Elder Scrolls

Storm Call

• March 31, 2012 2:00 AM EDT
    So, I'm really not sure if this is a glitch or not. Basically, I was just strolling around Blackreach, and decided to face off the dragon down there. For those who don't know, you use a full-power Unrelelnting Force in the giant glowing orb down here and a dragon appears.

So, using my favorites list, I accidentally selected and used Storm Call. Now there's this tropical thunderstorm going on about two miles underground!

Do you guys reckon this is just a cool glitch. Do you have any interesting stories about the Storm Call shout?
    • 708 posts
    March 31, 2012 2:03 AM EDT

They mightn't have set up the clipping with the roof properly, I've used Storm Call inside Dragonsreach for the same effect, but most of the lightning hit the ceiling and din't get through.

• March 31, 2012 2:04 AM EDT
    Nah, I had Falmer running all over e place getting zapped. It was hilarious, especially considering this is probably the first real weather they've seen in millenia XD
    • 708 posts
    March 31, 2012 2:07 AM EDT

Going to have to try this with the Alduin storm call (the meteor storm one), it'll be like the cavern's collapsing

• March 31, 2012 2:15 AM EDT
    Now that, good sir, is a plan!
    • 577 posts
    March 31, 2012 2:18 AM EDT

ooo....that would be cool. Maybe it would light it up a little?

• 708 posts
    March 31, 2012 2:30 AM EDT

Just tried that out, it's actually really cool! It's a little wierd though since it actually just makes a sphere of cloud which the meteors fall above - I'd say normal storm call works the same way, and Blackreach is probably one of the only places that is high enough for it to work.

Crysis 1 flashbacks anyone?

• March 31, 2012 3:03 AM EDT
    Oh man, looks even better with the meteor shout. Well done (Y)