Forums » Elder Scrolls

Hearth fire Houses

• 2 posts
    September 25, 2015 11:56 PM EDT

What house in the hearthfire DLC do you think is the best

• 18 posts
    September 26, 2015 6:00 PM EDT
    I've always liked lake view manor myself . Not sure it's the best but love being in the woods and fits a werewolf perfectly .
    • 2 posts
    September 27, 2015 5:23 AM EDT

yeah, i was thinking about that one because of the scenery, although i always liked the look of winstad manor over lakeview manor

• 585 posts
    September 27, 2015 5:52 AM EDT
    Heljarchen Hall wins for me. The farm next to it, the location next to Skyrim's trade capital and the fact that it's next to the road that leads to Windhelm is perfect for a business character. It's also far out the way for a criminal or a cheeky vampire, and just seems to fit really well into the surrounding area.
    • 18 posts
    September 27, 2015 7:52 AM EDT
    Ya winstad manor is also a good location .. I think overall they all have something for what kind of character you create and what kind of life they lead
  • Tom
    • 624 posts
    September 27, 2015 9:35 AM EDT

Weird enough, Windstad Manor.

It's freaking amazing for alchemy. It's next to a salt marsh packed with useful ingredients, you can build a quay that allows you to raise fish, and if you toss on the greenhouse addition, it's perfect.

I added a kitchen so it looked good on the outside and, of course, the alchemy tower.

• 95 posts
    September 27, 2015 10:45 AM EDT
    Also for hunters as it's just a short hike away from the plains.