Forums » Elder Scrolls

The future of gaming?

• February 23, 2012 7:16 PM EST

My last blog discussion (TES: VI "Insert Name") got a lot of replies on what were your hopes and wants for the next TES game, however people focused mainly on the WHERE.

This topic is pretty similar to the other one, however I think it will turn to an entirely different way and it will give a rather amusing discussion:

- What do you seek to see in the future of gaming? Is there any feature that you would LOVE to see in a game, or even, maybe, a brand new cool way of gaming?

Lets not just focus on RPG's such as Skyrim, but on the overall of games! Let us see how creative you are! =D

I will give you this link to a short and really interesting video that is worth to watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4KZRQjCMOA

Imagine how would it be like to play Skyrim with that technology?! 

• February 23, 2012 7:25 PM EST

I dream with a virtual world that identifies with reality! 

For example in Skyrim, I HATE to throw flames at a tree and just see the flames quickly fading away. How awesome would it be for you to be able to burn entire forests to the ground? And some weeks later, after the fire, you could watch small trees and life forms growing back?

Another idea:

A virtual world, remote free (or not, you could choose) in which, you would put this glasses/helmet and gloves on and you would enter the virtual game. How AWESOME would it be to actually feel and live what your Dova does?! (nerdgasm ^^)