Forums » Elder Scrolls

Question about Mods

• June 25, 2014 5:11 PM EDT

If this is topic should be in a different section feel free to move, couldn't find a mod section so posting here.

Over the months I've installed a large plethora of mods and it has come to the point where load order is becoming an issue and is causing random game crashes. I'm not really knowledgable about load order nor do I have the time or desire to find out how it works and how I can fix it. It is especially annoying that only half of all the modders on steam workshop and nexus include incompatibilities. I've come to the conclusion that even if I were to fix the load order issue, I still have too many mods. I want to remove alot of them and keep a bare, minimalistic amount of very good mods that I feel are essential to getting the maximum enjoyment out of the game. My question to you is: What do you feel still misses from the list below and what would you recommend to add that you know for sure 100% won't cause any conflicts.

For me they are:

Character Creation Overhaul
    All the unofficial patches
    Frostfall
    Wet and Cold
    Realistic Needs and Diseases
    Climates of Tamriel
    Cloaks
    Bandolier
    Random alternate start
    Sounds of skyrim

• 1483 posts
    June 25, 2014 5:15 PM EDT

There is Modder's Workshop group here, post this there and I'll put my reply there