Forums » General Gaming

Whats the weirdest glitch you've come across in the game?

• 39 posts
    December 2, 2013 2:37 PM EST

Mine, was when either when I turned into my wolf form (werewolf) and was still able to use my Staff of Familar, or.... when i went into the town of Riverwood one day and NO ONE was wearing clothes????

• December 2, 2013 2:47 PM EST
    I once fast-traveled to "the Hall of the Vigilants" after the Dawnguard announced it's destruction on horse just to spawn mid-air and fall to the horse's death.

Once I skipped Faralda's "test" at the College and went straight to the gates (which are closed) and thought that fast-traveling would send me "in" the college since that's the normal spawn point, just to have a flying horse in mid-air. If I moved or dismounted I would, with the horse, fall to our deaths :(

A mother time(no horses involved) Farkas and I tried killing a bandit but ended up both doing a finisher on him, the game couldn't handle it and just let the bandit go, who eventually died (out of fear of the awesomeness?) without any of us attacking him :P
    • 61 posts
    December 2, 2013 4:01 PM EST

I once hit a dude so hard with a warhammer that his head glitched into a door. I kept opening and closing it and his body just flapped about. I've also seemingly knocked people unconscious: when I shout an important quest character down a hill so they get a lot of fall damage, they do not get back up again but I can still see their health bar and the enemy marker on my compass. It's really quite strange.

• 249 posts
    December 2, 2013 4:13 PM EST

I don't know about weird but the funniest/most annoying glitch I've come across was when I hit Dexion with Marked for Death before turning him into a thrall. He was eternally hostile toward me and all of clan Volkihar. Everytime I entered the castle, everyone was beating his a**. Because he was essential, he would eventually get back up and they'd beat him to a pulp again. It was very difficult to interact with anyone but I laughed everytime. 

• 39 posts
    December 2, 2013 4:16 PM EST

Iv'e done that a millon times! like last night i was playing and i knocked my own Shield-Brother ( Farkas) down a hill, and half his body went though a tree, and his legs flaped around like crazy!....

also when Skojor died trying to fight the Sliver Hand when i found him half his body from the waist down was missing? WHAT?????

• December 2, 2013 4:28 PM EST
    They ate him... Well at least half of him :P
    • 5 posts
    January 7, 2014 6:14 PM EST

I shouted somebody through the wall of one of the ruins, I can't remember which, but they went through the wall and came right back through it to hit me.

• 127 posts
    January 8, 2014 3:09 PM EST
    I had just finished the companions quest line, and as soon as I enter whiterun, Farkas starts following me. Every time I tried to talk to someone in whiterun, he would interrupt our conversation and say "I'm getting tired of standing around, and talking all day"