Forums » Elder Scrolls

Epic Battles!

• February 12, 2012 2:32 PM EST

Today I was playing skyrim with my mage when all of a sudden I find myself cornered in a nordic tomb. Draugs were rising from all over the place. I summoned a guardian circle. All the undead formed a circle around me. Unable to come close to me they started to make noise with their shields and weapons literally provoking me. I had all but one chance to get out of there alive. I putted fire storm on my hands and started to cast it. Right after the spell was ready to be released, the ring faded away and all of them charged in. The last thing I saw was the Draugr Overload sword slashing the air in the direction of my head. I unleashed the power of the spell, burning almost all of them down and allowing myself to avoid the Overlord sword. Then I revived some of the dead to help me deal with the others. After a lot of bloodshed and a few minutes of explosions, I left victorious. When I was looting I realized that I just had a fight that I would NEVER ever imagine myself having in a video game. It was just epic!

Skyrim is full of this epic battles and I bet that every single one of you guys already had at least one epic battle in which at the end, you just stood there staring at your opponent's body smiling for being victorious.

So, tells us about it!

Lets talk about EPIC fights!