Forums » Elder Scrolls

The Video of the Week

• 557 posts
    January 5, 2014 11:41 PM EST

Hello all, Emer here!

After quite a long and unexpected leave of absence, I am finally back in action! 

As my first order of official Skyrim Blog business, I present this week's Video of the Week! Video Host Seyd brings us an excellent video detailing the Lore of the Dwemer and their mysterious disappearance!

• 37 posts
    January 6, 2014 12:06 AM EST

Wow.

• 856 posts
    January 6, 2014 12:06 AM EST

I enjoyed that.

One minor point - falmer does not mean 'the betrayed' - that is what the remaining true falmer calls the twisted forms of what were once ''ice elves' (or if you prefer 'snow elves')

• January 7, 2014 12:35 AM EST

Mindblown...

• 5 posts
    January 7, 2014 5:48 PM EST

This guy though. Man. I'm usually blown away by his videos, but I knew most of the stuff in this video. Or at least guessed it. I didn't know about the Chimer people defeating them and them vanishing in that since though.

• 1 posts
    February 5, 2014 9:32 AM EST

They got sent to the void. That's my theory. Very well put together video though. Kudos.

• 9 posts
    February 5, 2014 10:20 AM EST

Have to wonder if they are ever gonna actually show us a Dwemer in an ES game. I love the mystery but i would love a back in time game that is set during the Dwemer times.

• 966 posts
    February 5, 2014 10:22 AM EST

They already showed one.

• 9 posts
    February 5, 2014 10:26 AM EST

I wanna all of them :p

In all seriousness though seeing the culture as a whole would be nice and the imagination runs wild with the Dwemer ruins as to what they may have looked like occupied by Dwemer.

• 15 posts
    March 12, 2014 6:22 PM EDT

Wow.

I really didn't know half of what he said and that was just amazing. I watched it till the end. I had no idea the dark elfs were the Chimer. Man, am I missing out on awesome lore.