Forums » Elder Scrolls

Skyrim: Jail

• 42 posts
    January 18, 2012 1:37 PM EST

In the beginning of Skyrim, you see yourself about to be executed and you think to yourself, " Wow, I must have done something really bad." Later, when you arrive in Whiterun, everytime you talk to guards they say that they know you. Did any of you guys serve the time in jail or are still wanted?

• 426 posts
    January 18, 2012 1:43 PM EST

No Ive not seen the inside of a cell yet. Ive never been arrested so. It doesnt mention i dont think why you have been arrested, in fact they dont even have u on their list so go nuts and come up with your own sordid past lol

• 4 posts
    January 19, 2012 1:49 AM EST

Ah, so does everyone cop the "Wait, I know you" crap?  I thought it would only happen if you had a bounty the the hold?  I haven't been able to test it since I've had a crappy 17 gold bounty since I left Riverwood the first time for some silly little thing, stealing or killing a chicken or some crap.

It's incredibly annoying but I haven't paid it off yet since I'd have to go and store all my stolen crap first and can't be bothered.

• 708 posts
    January 19, 2012 2:16 AM EST

I'd done about 5 dungeons before the first time I went to Whiterun, when the Guard on the outskirts of town said "Wait - I know you!" I went and talked to him, I thought I was famous or something! Then I was told I had a 5 gold bounty, I've got no idea what from...

The only time I've been in jail is so I could escape for the achievement. I generally make a habit of not getting caught

• 9 posts
    January 21, 2012 11:31 AM EST

I like being arrested becuse i pick the door lock- sneak past the guards- take my items back- and slay all the guards like "I AM F-ING SUPERMAN"