Forums » Elder Scrolls

My Morrowind Adventure Begins!

• 229 posts
    April 7, 2013 7:45 PM EDT

Today, I begin my adventure in Morrowind! After mastering Oblivion and Mastering Skyrim I've decided to follow in my dad's footsteps so to speak and play Morrowind. I just rediscovered it in my attic and it works on my 360. Wish me luck everyone! (I'll most likely need it lol)

• 229 posts
    April 7, 2013 7:50 PM EDT
    In its own special box with other certain older games. I plan to add with my special games once I complete it.
    • 5 posts
    April 7, 2013 8:06 PM EDT

Good luck bro, i just found a copy at the local comic shop. (a steal for 12$ in my opinion) But its far far less user friendly the both... its ugly an clunky, complicated,your spells fail, your stamina runs out you get knocked down. nothing re-gens unless you sleep or wait, a quest markers are non existent ... Goggle will become you best friend over the next few weeks,My advice, don't be afraid to start over, i took the atronach sign and didn't know it would molest my magic so terribly,  SAVE SAVE SAVE, the auto saves don't work like they do in 4 and 5. BUT all the negativity aside its still AWESOME!!!!!!!!!