Forums » Elder Scrolls

Pen and Paper RPG Skyrim

• December 23, 2011 10:14 AM EST

Skyrim%20Rules.xlsx

Hey guys! I've created a basic Tabletop RPG for Skyrim, based off the game and various wiki's. It's mostly going to feel like DnD 4.0 for combat, but can be played however you like.

I've attached it as an Excel doc, feel free to change, modify or steal it. Share the love, it's like Skyrim with out a controler.

I still need to flush out numbers/rules/exp and everything, like I said before: it's a very basic layout. If anyone would like to help/start a game message me, I can start it on Skype in the next few weeks.

Any other ideas? Post it below, we'll work out the details.

• 8 posts
    December 23, 2011 10:16 AM EST

Great Job CJ! Sounds like a heck of an idea. Hope you don't waste too much of your valuable work time on this!!

• December 23, 2011 10:40 AM EST

Here's an version for older Excel, if you guys need it. Thanks Rumplefugly.

• 773 posts
    December 24, 2011 4:10 AM EST

Interesting idea Carlton.

Call me a heretic but I don't really know much about pen and paper RPG, but I'm willing to learn! And it sounds like the sort of thing that could be made collaboratively on the site.

Would you be interested in having a Group set up on the site to work on and develop this idea? I could set it up and make you the moderator. Then anyone wanting to help could join up and get to work...