Forums » The Lounge

If you could take anything out of Skyrim and bring it into your

• 668 posts
    June 12, 2012 1:44 PM EDT

So many things came to mind in this one that I had the hardest time picking, soooo, I'll say Top 5.

1. Paarthurnax-I love that dragon!

2. Blackreach.That would be so awesome to explore. :)

3. FUS RO DAH- Always have front row at all the rock shows :P

4. Cure Disease Potion- Imagine the possibilities!

5. My house in Markarth- AWESOME!!

• 63 posts
    June 12, 2012 2:29 PM EDT

Ah lol. Shannon you got me! I'm going to respond this one.

1. Kahjiit. I have an allergy to cats and a dog person myself but seeing another intelligent race running around wiggling their ears would be pretty awesome.

2. mead halls everywhere!

3. standing stones that give awesome power boosts

4. pouches of gold coins just layiiiinnn arouuuunndd. 

• 668 posts
    June 12, 2012 2:38 PM EDT

Darn it, Evil! How the heck did I miss the gold! I'm slipping. :P

Kahjiits would be soooo cool. People would just be trying to keep them as pets though. Imagine the size of that litter box.

What about the Wabbajack? CHAOS!!

• 952 posts
    June 12, 2012 2:51 PM EDT

Zombies, forests, random chatter in skyrimstyle, fireballs and Sovngarde. The order doesn't really matter.

• 668 posts
    June 12, 2012 2:59 PM EDT

Zombies?! Of all the things...

Dieter walks up to random girl to chat her up. Girl says "I am not sworn to carry your burdens." Jauntily skips away...

• 952 posts
    June 12, 2012 3:03 PM EDT

I would like to see a draugr (not really a zombie, excuse me), we could learn a lot from them and find out how they manage to move and stuff after their death.

And the random chatter, I was referring to a conversation I heard 2 days ago in the blue palace. Falk Firebeard and Brynling or something like that where talking about wanting to stop meeting in secret and that after the war Falk and she could leave the court and go live together. They where standing right next to the throne with the jarl on it and they where saying Erikur should never find out and he was sitting next to them. I reloaded that like 5 times to laugh over and over again.

• 63 posts
    June 12, 2012 3:54 PM EDT

LMFAO

I was just visualizing Lydia as my girlfriend. She would be soooooo passive aggressive.

I would laugh at all her dry, passive aggressive comments.

Lydia, not having a funny bone in her, would probably repeat herself after I start to laugh except with her sword at my throat.

God. That relationship would be so toxic yet so much fun to talk about.... over beer 5 years later.

Somebody should start a "Lydia is my girlfriend" meme.

• 668 posts
    June 12, 2012 4:06 PM EDT

Heehee, we can study Draugr and learn how they reanimate after death. That is brilliant! :P

It seems the Jarls are as oblivious as most leaders.

• 668 posts
    June 12, 2012 4:13 PM EDT

LOL, you go ahead and start that meme, EvilT. She is quite the passive aggressive b*, isn't she? Matt had her as his companion for a while and the "I was sworn to carry your burdens" in that TONE of hers got old sooooooo quick.

Yeah, she'd be the type of girlfriend that would have MANY boyfriends after they got sick of her mouth.

• 952 posts
    June 12, 2012 4:14 PM EDT

Brilliant is what I am Shannon, brilliant is what I am.

• 668 posts
    June 12, 2012 4:18 PM EDT

In a Karl Pilkington sort of way, Dieter. We love you just the way you are though. Have you ever considered travel, I'm thinking new show "A Brilliant Idiot Abroad."

• 952 posts
    June 12, 2012 4:20 PM EDT

I would take that job, but it wouldn't be the same as Karl, I would totally accept those people culture without any weird stupid comments about them, but I would rant about how they could improve and what facts about their culture are scientifically wrong. Still want to see it?

• 668 posts
    June 12, 2012 4:24 PM EDT

Oh YEAH! Because after you insulted their culture, the aboriginals from Papua New Guinea would roast you over a spit and serve you on some banana leaves. WOOT!

Karl accepts their culture, he just doesn't like sitting on the floor to poop with no door. Who can blame him...

• 668 posts
    June 12, 2012 4:31 PM EDT
    • 952 posts
    June 12, 2012 4:34 PM EDT

Good thing I wouldn't insult them then. And remember, you should be even happy to have a toilet you can sit on, most people in the word don't have one.

• 668 posts
    June 12, 2012 4:53 PM EDT

DIETER! Go toilets!! There, you happy? :P

• 952 posts
    June 12, 2012 5:04 PM EDT

I'm always happy about having a toilet, it would be weird otherwise.

Belgium...

• 15 posts
    June 12, 2012 5:54 PM EDT

Dragons. Hands down. Dragons. I've had an immense love of dragons since I was a kid and having dragons in real life would make me so happy. I know they'd probably destroy everything, but it would still be awesome!

• 238 posts
    June 12, 2012 7:17 PM EDT

........Lydia.........lol!

• 15 posts
    June 12, 2012 7:37 PM EDT

Lydia...that sarcastic treacherous scorpion woman.

• 133 posts
    June 12, 2012 8:40 PM EDT

1 - Invisibility spell.

2 - the northern lights - nothing like that in this dumb reality.

3 - the slow time shout.

• 4 posts
    June 12, 2012 9:01 PM EDT
    My own set of Nightengale Armor......
    Oh, and an enchanting table