Forums » The Lounge

Tell us your favorite joke? (clean please) :)

• 668 posts
    July 6, 2012 1:59 AM EDT

I just LOVE a good joke. My Uncle Rick knows like 10 million jokes and constantly tells them to anyone around. I've always liked to listen to his humor even though his jokes are mostly unrepeatable in public. I read my favorite joke in a book a long time ago and after all these years it is still my favorite. Here goes! :)

A man goes into a saloon for a heavy night of drinking. A few hours later he staggers back out of the bar, reeling and makes his way over to his horse. Astonished he looks at her and she is painted just as green as a leprechaun's ass. His blood boils and he storms back into the bar and screams "WHO PAINTED MY MARE GREEN??!!" The music is loud and the man is ignored and he screams even louder "WHO PAINTED MY MARE GREEN??!!!!" When everyone fails to answer once again, he jumps on the stage and grabs the mic from the band's singer. As the music grinds to a halt, he screams into the mic with all his might, "WHO PAINTED MY DAMN MARE GREEN??!!!!!!!" All of a sudden this huge 6'9", 370 lb. man jumps up and says, "I'm the man who painted your horse green." "Oh," says the drunk. "I just wanted to let ya know she's dry and ready for a second coat."

• 162 posts
    July 6, 2012 3:05 AM EDT

A lot of David Caruso jokes are just silly, but some are really humorous.

(Sorry that I broke the rule, but somtimes I like to break rules a bit . )

• July 6, 2012 3:12 AM EDT

Bo Burnham( though I wouldn't call him clean). Here's a clean example: There's a metal train that's a mile long and on the back end the lightning bolt struck her, how long till it reaches and kills the driver provided that he's a good conductor? He's a musical comedian, so that was actually in a song.

• 342 posts
    July 6, 2012 3:20 AM EDT

A guy walks into a bar.....ouch

• 271 posts
    July 6, 2012 3:42 AM EDT
    I have a question for you Shannon (not a joke) do you know that "Shannon Smith" is a producer to "Family Guy"? ;-) it's on wiki...
    • 952 posts
    July 6, 2012 5:19 AM EDT

A priest, a pedophile and a rapist walk into a bar. He orders a drink.

• 577 posts
    July 6, 2012 5:19 AM EDT

When I'm just flippin around on the channels and if the beginning of this comes on, I always watch the opening 5mins just for his cheesy bit. It cracks me up everytime! It's soooo lame, it's hilarious! Can't take that show serious at all anymore. Ugh....

• 342 posts
    July 6, 2012 5:20 AM EDT

so much for everyone keeping the jokes clean

• 952 posts
    July 6, 2012 5:22 AM EDT

My joke is clean, it doesn't use any "dirty words". I don't even get why they have to be clean, the dirty jokes are always the best ones.

• 342 posts
    July 6, 2012 5:25 AM EDT

yeah but its the implications of your chosen words that make it wrong, and the reason they have to be "clean" is because that's what Shannon (the person who started the thread) asked for. if you want a dirty jokes thread go start one but don't break the rules of this one.

• 952 posts
    July 6, 2012 5:27 AM EDT

Again, I really don't see why any of those words are "dirty", it's just a joke and in no way represents reality. It's just based on some unfortunate events but that still doesn't make it "dirty". I guess everyone has a different idea on what dirty actually means.

• 952 posts
    July 6, 2012 5:27 AM EDT

Same feeling bro, the ending is funny but after that it gets to boring to bother with.

• 577 posts
    July 6, 2012 5:47 AM EDT

What's a herd of Unicorns called?.......A Miracle

• 342 posts
    July 6, 2012 6:53 AM EDT

What's the difference between a bird and a fly?
    A bird can fly but a fly can't bird.

• 966 posts
    July 6, 2012 2:02 PM EDT

I'm on a whiskey diet. I've lost three days already.    

Star Wars like a Sir

Neil deGrasse Tyson on Independence Day

Yeah, i kept it clean, bet you didn't expect that!

• 966 posts
    July 6, 2012 2:03 PM EDT

Be glad you don't know any Dutch jokes then^^

• 409 posts
    July 6, 2012 3:08 PM EDT
    I can't tell you my favorite joke if it must be clean but here is one " A blonde is at a vending machine and she keeps putting quarters in and snacks keep coming out there is now a line behind her and a man tells her to please hurry up so the blonde says I won't stop until I quit winning" Blond joke XD
    • 952 posts
    July 6, 2012 3:10 PM EDT

Ah yes, Higgs-Boson. I was happy to hear the news.

• 668 posts
    July 7, 2012 12:59 AM EDT

LOLOL, Asverze, I love you anyway, even though you are a BAD BAD girl. That was pretty funny. :P

• 668 posts
    July 7, 2012 1:05 AM EDT

No, Gustaf, I did not know that. I wish that was me tho, dang. I could use some jack. Besides there is just something so adorable about Seth MacFarlane.

• 668 posts
    July 7, 2012 1:08 AM EDT

LOL, Dieter, I think I know that guy.

• 668 posts
    July 7, 2012 1:10 AM EDT

Tyyyyyyy, I want a unicorn!! 

• 668 posts
    July 7, 2012 1:13 AM EDT

I am soooo very proud of you Alduin. The whiskey joke is not a joke is it??

• 668 posts
    July 7, 2012 1:19 AM EDT

LOL, love the blonde jokes. The bad thing is, I know several blondes that fit that to a tee. One girl I used to work with was on the phone at work giving out her bra size, then her preference on panties...I was like, "what the hell ya doing, Lenaye." She says, "oh, they are taking a survey..." And that's a true story.

• 577 posts
    July 7, 2012 1:26 AM EDT

I just checked that out. Really cool!! Love it....