The Elder Scrolls Online » Discussions


Dome Reaping

  • Member
    October 23

    As part of the Witches Festival, one of the challenges is to collect all the Hollowjack Motif pages and 100 Plunder Skulls for the title, "Sun's Dusk Reaper." To help players who may not know, I discovered a nice little spot that helps the harvest happen.

    In Glenumbra on the west coast there is a Group Boss location called Balefire Island. Here's the location:

    This encounter with Grivier Bloodcaller and his Bone Colossus can be used to reap the all-important skulls with minimal delay in waiting for the boss to respawn. By taking out Grivier first and then kiting the colossus away from the aggro zone, Grivier will respawn immediately upon the colossus' return. Not every respawn will net a Plunder Skull, but in just over half an hour I scored eight:

    Here's a quick video of this tactic:

    After a few minutes it's a scene of Grivier carnage :D

  • October 23

    You told me that nobody would read this, well prepar to be proven wrong :P

    That is one nice outift you have there, and no don't tone down the white, it adds a nice contrast to it which I quite like. Also if I'm not really focusing on it, the white parts on the skirt almost look like legs ;D

    So, how many other players were there running around with you tormenting this boss? I can see at least one in the last screenshot, so I'm assuming that you weren't alone for that half hour.

     

  • Member
    October 23

    Golden Fool said:

    You told me that nobody would read this, well prepar to be proven wrong :P

    That is one nice outift you have there, and no don't tone down the white, it adds a nice contrast to it which I quite like. Also if I'm not really focusing on it, the white parts on the skirt almost look like legs ;D

    So, how many other players were there running around with you tormenting this boss? I can see at least one in the last screenshot, so I'm assuming that you weren't alone for that half hour.

    Ha! I like the robes, but I prefer the Barbaric style which displays more flesh. Just to showcase the tattoos, naturally :D

    When I recorded this there were three or four of us. That dude standing on the hill above the respawn point was there with me until the sun set, by which time about fifteen others had joined in. Someone took over kiting duties to keep Grivier's Monstrosity alive after a few more Grivier corpses joined the pile (thanks for the Ice Staff taunt tip, btw) He dies real quick with that many people pelting him with magic, but not quick enough to deny anyone a fair few substantial hits.

  • October 23

    Paws said:

    Ha! I like the robes, but I prefer the Barbaric style which displays more flesh. Just to showcase the tattoos, naturally :D

    Well I can't say no to more skin, to see those tattoos of course :D

    Paws said:

    When I recorded this there were three or four of us. That dude standing on the hill above the respawn point was there with me until the sun set, by which time about fifteen others had joined in. Someone took over kiting duties to keep Grivier's Monstrosity alive after a few more Grivier corpses joined the pile (thanks for the Ice Staff taunt tip, btw) He dies real quick with that many people pelting him with magic, but not quick enough to deny anyone a fair few substantial hits.

    You're welcome for my slightly greater knowledge of the game :P

    If that's the case then I might pay Grivier a visit the next time I go skull hunting.