The Art Group » Discussions


Art Group Services Request Thread

Tags: #Request Thread 
  • Member
    October 2

    Hey guys, I think I want to knuckle down and create a Daedra Dossier on Nocturnal to celebrate the season. Is anyone willling to help out and make some banners? I'm not sure how it'll look when finished so don't know how many I'd need, just guaging interest for now and determining if I need to set aside time to create them and the like. If not, no worries :)

  • Member
    October 3

    I'm usually willing to lend a hand.

  • Member
    October 3

    Thank you Soly :) I'll get to work on it soon and post in the WS so you'll be able to see how it looks and have the artistic freedom to interpret what is needed and where. No pressure, though, ok? If you find that you're not invested or don't have time nor inclination, that's cool too :)

  • Member
    October 9

    Hey guys, anyone here able to lend a hand? Need a SPECIAL spread

    http://i.imgur.com/j4vOfPx.jpg

    S-3+1

    P-6+1

    E-2+2

    C-7+1

    I- 4+1

    A-4+2

    L-2+2

  • Member
    October 11

    Chris said:

    Hey guys, anyone here able to lend a hand? Need a SPECIAL spread

    http://i.imgur.com/j4vOfPx.jpg

    S-3+1

    P-6+1

    E-2+2

    C-7+1

    I- 4+1

    A-4+2

    L-2+2

    I can wait

  • October 13

    Hi, can anyone help me make a perk spread for my Fallout build?

    This is the Image I want used click here.

    S) 5 + 1
    P) 
    6 +1 + 1 + 2
    E) 
    4 + 1
    C) 
    1 + 1
    I) 
    4 + 1 + 1
    A) 
    7 + 1
    L) 
    1 + 1

    I am in no rush so take your time.

  • October 27

    Chris said:

    Chris said:

    Hey guys, anyone here able to lend a hand? Need a SPECIAL spread

    http://i.imgur.com/j4vOfPx.jpg

    S-3+1

    P-6+1

    E-2+2

    C-7+1

    I- 4+1

    A-4+2

    L-2+2

    I can wait

    Anything else you want on it chris?

  • Member
    October 27

    Mottyskills said:

    Chris said:

    Chris said:

    Hey guys, anyone here able to lend a hand? Need a SPECIAL spread

    http://i.imgur.com/j4vOfPx.jpg

    S-3+1

    P-6+1

    E-2+2

    C-7+1

    I- 4+1

    A-4+2

    L-2+2

    I can wait

    Anything else you want on it chris?

    Perhaps lanterns instead of numbers? 

  • October 27

    yup on it

  • October 27

    The Postman said:

    Hi, can anyone help me make a perk spread for my Fallout build?

    This is the Image I want used click here.

    S) 5 + 1
    P) 
    6 +1 + 1 + 2
    E) 
    4 + 1
    C) 
    1 + 1
    I) 
    4 + 1 + 1
    A) 
    7 + 1
    L) 
    1 + 1

    I am in no rush so take your time.

    You still need this Postman?