Forums » Elder Scrolls

Skyrim Dawnguard DLC Theories

• 57 posts
    May 7, 2012 12:49 PM EDT
    • 67 posts
    May 7, 2012 4:51 PM EDT

What an excellent article, with good lore based ideas. The whole idea of Solstheim and the Snow Prince makes sense and sounds good. Also as a side note the return of snow elves on Solstheim could also lead for a future expansion into Morrowind, all in all a great article and hopefully some ideas that are right

• 14 posts
    May 9, 2012 2:43 PM EDT

So some Snow Elfs escaped ,and then turned into vampires. Then the Thalmor resurrected the Snow Elf prince who turned into a vampire himself ,and he uses his comsmic staff/spear to turn every Thalmor into zombie so he would take back Skyrim  with his zombie army! No , nope, I can't see that theory ever happening  but I promise to make an official appology if it turns out to be true. I believe it's going to be something much more simple than the Vampire-Falmer-Snow Elf- Thalmor conspirasy.

• 11 posts
    May 10, 2012 4:07 AM EDT

spoilers bellow possibly 

i read a forum thread about content found in one of the skyrim game data updates. it involved snow elf animations, crossbow animations, and dialogue options for  the snow elf prince... 

i posted the link in another post about the DLC, i can try find it again if people would like,

• 1 posts
    May 16, 2012 9:54 AM EDT

I would really like to have the lycanthrope perk tree, or am I the only one?

• 377 posts
    May 16, 2012 2:23 PM EDT

this is old, old info.