• 57 posts
    May 5, 2012 4:01 PM EDT

Hey guys just found this: Check it out!

http://pastebin.com/7skB5Gmu

• 8 posts
    May 5, 2012 4:08 PM EDT

• 132 posts
    May 5, 2012 4:32 PM EDT

Dunno...sounds a little like another extrapolation/list of things the community wants.

In fact, quite sure of it. Read the first line: "Those aren't arrows in his back, they're crossbow bolts." Then the last line: "Just like WE did with New Vegas".

1. Bethesda didn't make NV themselves.

2. The first bit sounds like somebody outside commenting, the last line is an attempt to make it seem legit.

So, I conclude this is fake.

• 708 posts
    May 5, 2012 4:56 PM EDT

Cliff Racers! Yes!

• 17 posts
    May 5, 2012 7:57 PM EDT

i knew there was a reason for me to ready a hunter now i can live my lycan vs vampire wish.muhahahahahaha

• 8 posts
    May 5, 2012 8:29 PM EDT
    Obviously I'm quite skeptical, but the first time I saw the Dawnguard photo I noticed how the arrows were something that didn't need to be there. Any other time we saw our Skyrim poster boy he didn't have a quiver (or at least I don't remember him having one) I decided that I was going to look at the arrows in game and maybe do some research in crossbow bolts, to see if those are in fact arrows in game or maybe bolts. I never did get around to doing this and really dont have the time right now. If someone decides to do this please share your findings with us all. To me it just kind of seems like a hint from Bethesda, just like the glowing eyes we don't get it but it will make sense when we get the DLC
    • 377 posts
    May 5, 2012 10:34 PM EDT

I agree. It sounds fake. Someone didn't check their info before trolling. I think the focus will be on the Snow Elves.

• 77 posts
    May 6, 2012 5:01 PM EDT

Crossbows will be in Dawnguard, I'm certain of this. We've already found proof in the patch files.

• 8 posts
    May 6, 2012 5:30 PM EDT
    I dreally know nothing about this kind of stuff, but I'm wondering why would stuff for the DLC be in the files or whatever 5+ months ahead of when the DLC will come out? It doesn't make sense to me, but then a gain like I I know nothing of how that all works I just play the games. :P
    • 13 posts
    May 6, 2012 8:17 PM EDT

lol oh god cliff racers....

• 77 posts
    May 7, 2012 11:57 AM EDT

Either someone screwed up and accidentaly left the files in, or they pulled a marketing stunt. You don't really need to know anything about making games to figure that out.