Forums » Introduce Yourself

Greetings!

• 2 posts
    August 26, 2020 12:54 PM EDT

Hi Everybody! Thanks for letting me join this community! My name is Pylawn and I host a podcast for UESP.net. I've been playing Elder Scrolls games since the launch of Morrowind, and have been around the community for ages! I got to know Edana recently and then found this site through her and I'm really excited to join you all and see what's going on here!

See you all on Nirn!

• 694 posts
    September 2, 2020 11:09 AM EDT

Welcome to the Vault, Pylawn! Very glad to have you with us. I know we have a lot of UESP fans here so it's really cool for you to join us. :) 

• 1595 posts
    October 4, 2020 7:17 AM EDT

Hi Pylawn! Sorry for the late welcome, I've been away for a fair while and trying to catch up with that which I have missed. Good to see you here! Any new projects you're working on over at UESP?

• 1467 posts
    October 8, 2020 12:52 AM EDT

Ooh, welcome to the site Pylawn, good to have you here. What's the name of the podcast you host? Despite the age of under 25 I can be a bit of an old man when it comes to adapting to technology so I'm a little late to the whole 'listen to podcasts' party and only just started them this year. Would be fascinated to give it a bit of a listen. :)

• 700 posts
    October 11, 2020 12:38 AM EDT

Hello Pylawn. Cool to see someone from UESP. It's been my main souce for learning lore over the years and slowly turned into my main source for anything Elder Scrolls. 

Dragonborn2221 said:

Ooh, welcome to the site Pylawn, good to have you here. What's the name of the podcast you host? Despite the age of under 25 I can be a bit of an old man when it comes to adapting to technology so I'm a little late to the whole 'listen to podcasts' party and only just started them this year. Would be fascinated to give it a bit of a listen. :)

Here you go DB.

This post was edited by Legion at October 11, 2020 12:38 AM EDT
    • 1467 posts
    October 11, 2020 10:16 PM EDT

Cheers Legion, appreciate the link :D

• 2 posts
    October 13, 2020 12:10 PM EDT

Thanks for hooking up the link Legion!!

We've got a couple exciting things in the pipe that I can't share just yet, but I'm mostly just working on our livestreaming on Twitch and setting up the podcasts! 

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!