Forums » The Lounge

The Return of the Slim Shady!!!

• 284 posts
    November 1, 2019 3:02 PM EDT

Hello all!!! As you can guess by this forum post, I have returned from my seasonal job and have the next few months free to "give myself" to the Tamriel Vault. So before you I have laid out my roadmap of what I plan and hope I can achive.

1. Get some new events running in the Fallout Hub. The place isn't getting the love it deserves so I'll try and change that with some Travelers Guide updates. Starting a event sometimes in the next twoo weeks.

2. Try and finally finish my METRO build.

3. Get some RP profiles running in the Hub.

4. Finally start working on my Story Corner project. More on that at a later time.

5. Start working on my own picture and video album. Mostly concerning FO builds and such.

Those are my foundations for the next six months or so. I hope you'll looking forward to it, cause I sure am. See ya later, gators!!

• 1467 posts
    November 4, 2019 7:44 PM EST

Terribly sorry for not dropping in before now Delta, but welcome back to the site. Very interested to see some new Fallout content so feel free to bump me if I miss it mate, and yeah just good to see you again and can't wait for your stuff :D

• 284 posts
    November 5, 2019 3:05 AM EST

Good to see you as well, Deebs.