Forums » Introduce Yourself

Hey guys! Drixie Belle checking in!

• 2 posts
    September 29, 2019 11:57 AM EDT
    I finally got around to checking out this place! Some friends of mine have been talking about it for awhile and I wanted to give it a look myself. I've been around Elder Scrolls/Fallout communities for a few years now, but I'm still new to the Vault, so it will take some getting used to. I'm an amateur builder, writer, and artist so I'll likely be scoping out those areas for awhile! Can't wait to meet you guys!
    • 64 posts
    September 29, 2019 1:13 PM EDT

• 167 posts
    September 29, 2019 3:37 PM EDT

Welcome Drixie! Take your time looking around the site there is lots of good material to check out. Feel free to ask questions about posting etc and have fun!

• 1467 posts
    September 29, 2019 7:55 PM EDT

Hey there Drixie, welcome to the site. As Duvain has said, if you have any questions about navigation or posting or are interested in something (or any other manner of question or statement you can think of) then feel free to ask at any point and I'll do my best to answer as soon as possible. Have you already worked on any stories or builds of your own, or primarily interested in reading the work of others? 

Hope you enjoy your time here :)

• 2 posts
    September 29, 2019 11:25 PM EDT

I definitely plan on checking the site out. The Story Corner has caught my eye already, but I'm seeing some great builds as well. I have a couple stories and builds I've been working on, but for the most part I think I'll be reading and picking up some tips from other builders. Thanks for the warm welcome, you guys. :D

• 1595 posts
    September 30, 2019 6:06 AM EDT

Welcome aboard Drixie Belle, have fun! :)

• 1467 posts
    October 1, 2019 3:59 AM EDT
    I definitely plan on checking the site out. The Story Corner has caught my eye already, but I'm seeing some great builds as well. I have a couple stories and builds I've been working on, but for the most part I think I'll be reading and picking up some tips from other builders. Thanks for the warm welcome, you guys. :D

The Story Corner is pretty amazing, so much really good content to read through (honestly sometimes a bit too much :P), I can say that for just about any group though but absolutely a great place to check out. Will be interested in seeing some of your stories or builds, whenever you feel comfortable posting them :) Let me know if you want any links to build resources, tips or just some quality builds, been active in CB for years now so can definitely help there. 

• 6 posts
    October 25, 2019 5:16 AM EDT

Hey welcome aboard dear.