Forums » Introduce Yourself

• 3 posts
    August 7, 2019 11:39 AM EDT

I am Bunnilda or Bunni or any form of Bunni/Bun
    I happened upon this site quite a ways back when I was looking for a build to try on my next playthrough.
    Figured I'd may as well make an account, make some firends, and possibly share some of my own personal builds when im not too lazy to format all of that.

• 197 posts
    August 7, 2019 12:40 PM EDT

Welcome! Formatting is a daunting beast, so I feel your pain on that one. :)

• 1595 posts
    August 7, 2019 1:35 PM EDT

Welcome Bunni! Do you remember what build it was you tried way back when? Please do post your own, too :)

• 3 posts
    August 7, 2019 10:15 PM EDT

Thankies silver, and paws ^^
    The lightbringer by SoulLess was the build I was trying out in my oldrim.
    In fact I had a lot of fun with it I may justt do the build again in SE!

I am actually messing around ona character now, wanting try some roleplay and hunt for aesthetic items so I may just post it in time as well.

• 1467 posts
    August 8, 2019 10:35 PM EDT

Damn, had a response lied up for a few days now but just realized I forgot to send it :( Sorry about that Bunni but welcome to the site. 

So what's the concept behind the character your messing around with at the moment? Always down to talk about builds with people, so if you wanted to chat about it I'm always interested. 

• 3 posts
    August 10, 2019 9:14 AM EDT

Oh hewwo! Im also sorry for the late response time myself. ^^ Thank you for the welcome~
    And as for the build its more for roleplaying purposes but its themed on the forswon, specifically a witch in this case mainly using the eye of melka and some aoe firespells (runes, wall of flame, flame cloack etc) with some illussion and resoration(or vampyris) for cc and getting out of trouble if things get hairy,
    We will take back OUR home form those hypocritical nords and bath the world in fire 'u '

• 1467 posts
    August 11, 2019 2:52 AM EDT

Oh hewwo! Im also sorry for the late response time myself. ^^ Thank you for the welcome~

And as for the build its more for roleplaying purposes but its themed on the forswon, specifically a witch in this case mainly using the eye of melka and some aoe firespells (runes, wall of flame, flame cloack etc) with some illussion and resoration(or vampyris) for cc and getting out of trouble if things get hairy,
    We will take back OUR home form those hypocritical nords and bath the world in fire 'u '

Roleplaying, Forsworn, Eye of Melka...yeah that already sounds super interesting to me, the quest for the Eye (and the item itself) is just one of those things I constantly forget about, not entirely sure why but they're just a bit out there maybe. I always tend to enjoy a take on the Forsworn and the witchy-shamany sort of characters for them can be really, really interesting.