Forums » Introduce Yourself

Hi guys!!!

• 6 posts
    June 12, 2019 4:30 PM EDT
    I'm back, again, bet you didn't think you'd see me again, huh?! Welp, here we are again, look forward to interacting with you all!!
    • 1467 posts
    June 12, 2019 5:27 PM EDT

Well welcome back then Tuxedo Wolf. What was your previous name, bit hard to be surprised to see you if I'm not entirely sure who you are :P Regardless, hope you enjoy being back 

• 6 posts
    June 12, 2019 6:18 PM EDT
    I was using my real name last time I was on here, Pete, but that was like 7 years ago, I used to be quite the regular way back then, but I forgot my old password and my old gmail account was kinda fudged anyway, glad to be back though, I used to scour the Skyrim character build section like I was a thief at a jewelry heist, lol
    • 1467 posts
    June 12, 2019 7:29 PM EDT

I was using my real name last time I was on here, Pete, but that was like 7 years ago, I used to be quite the regular way back then, but I forgot my old password and my old gmail account was kinda fudged anyway, glad to be back though, I used to scour the Skyrim character build section like I was a thief at a jewelry heist, lol

Fair enough then, sounds like you were active a bit before my time (around 2013/2014) but it's good to meet you. There's a lot to see in the Character Building section these days, and a lot of ways to go through builds, personally would definitely recommend checking out some of the newer ones, especially some of the builds using the SE: Master rank (or all of them really) basically the modern equivelent to Legendary and there are really awesome builds. 

• 6 posts
    June 12, 2019 7:36 PM EDT
    I thought every build had been conceived of a long time ago, I'm only playing Skyrim these days on PS4 with a lot of mods and pretty much most of the Creation Club content, I'm surprised, I take it you're now a site moderator/admin now yes?
    • 1467 posts
    June 12, 2019 8:56 PM EDT

I thought every build had been conceived of a long time ago, I'm only playing Skyrim these days on PS4 with a lot of mods and pretty much most of the Creation Club content, I'm surprised, I take it you're now a site moderator/admin now yes?

Well, I will admit that a fair number of newer builds are focused on mods. Not all of them, and the ones that aren't tend to be a bit more story/character based than they used to be, but there are still things found on occasion. A pretty fun mechanic recently (or semi-recently) was Poisons with Positive Effects, pretty interesting concept that let you use help your followers. There are a few builds that use Creation Club too, and having access to the eh, Survival Mode especially is pretty cool. 

Yeah, been hosting the site for a while now, currently in charge of running our new Discord and some of the smaller areas on site. I did host CB awhile back as well which was a lot of fun.

• 6 posts
    June 12, 2019 9:04 PM EDT
    It's always a pleasure to see original members doing well and I hope to see what my new adventure on the Tamriel Vault will bring again, is there much news on Fallout 76? I've been very apprehensive over buying it until all the bugs are worked out of the game, but knowing Bethesda, much as I love them are really letting Fallout fans down with this online installment!
    • 1467 posts
    June 12, 2019 9:18 PM EDT
    It's always a pleasure to see original members doing well and I hope to see what my new adventure on the Tamriel Vault will bring again, is there much news on Fallout 76? I've been very apprehensive over buying it until all the bugs are worked out of the game, but knowing Bethesda, much as I love them are really letting Fallout fans down with this online installment!

Hah, thanks mate. 

Fallout 76 is still, I believe, kinda weird. I know that a lot of the larger bugs are worked out but it's still a Bethesda game, the odds are that it's always going to be pretty buggy but I haven't heard of any that are as bad as some of the really terrible starting ones. Might have to do some research about it personally though, I mean, I'd bought it to start (though I'm a weird person who liked the original concept) but haven't played in a few months because I got really into ESO for a bit. More importantly, they did just announce that their second major DLC (free), Wastelanders is going to introduce NPC's and proper conversation to the game. I'd probably recommend waiting until then bfeore deciding 

• 6 posts
    June 12, 2019 9:26 PM EDT
    Mm, I'll be giving Fallout 76 another 8 or 10 months, I have been interested in ESO especially with this new Elsweyr expansion, I've been wanting to play ESO for quite a while now, my money is tight these days though so a game subscription isn't on the cards just yet, but I'm still having a ton of fun playing Skyrim, I have about 7 different builds on the go and planning on making about 3 more
    • 1467 posts
    June 12, 2019 11:17 PM EDT
    Mm, I'll be giving Fallout 76 another 8 or 10 months, I have been interested in ESO especially with this new Elsweyr expansion, I've been wanting to play ESO for quite a while now, my money is tight these days though so a game subscription isn't on the cards just yet, but I'm still having a ton of fun playing Skyrim, I have about 7 different builds on the go and planning on making about 3 mor

That's incredibly fair. Do you have a PS+ subscription already? Because ESO isn't a subscription game anymore, just a single purchase and your good to go. I know you should be able to get physical copies with the original game, and at least Morrowind if not Summerset for pretty cheap. It's $20 for Morrowind and $40 for Summerset at the moment in Australia. Did a bit of research and if you get either you get the base game but not the other DLC. So you could get a lot of content just with Morrowind for a really, really solid price. 

I mean, honestly the subscription stuff, ESO+ which is their 'premium subscription' provides some stuff that can be insanely good for sheer convenience. Things like extended bag space/bank space, crafting items going into a seperate infinite bag that doesn't take up other slots in your bag and just general greatness. 

Definitely worth it if you have PS+ and have around $20 to spare, might be tough to find copies of Morrowind though I see them pretty regularly in my local stores. 

• 6 posts
    June 13, 2019 6:13 AM EDT
    Hm, I did not know that, I'll definitely look into it, thanks for the advice as well as the warm welcome!!