Forums » Suggestions

An option for create a draft? suggestion

• 224 posts
    December 22, 2018 9:08 PM EST

Hi, I was going to create a post, then I saw the post is something large and will take time to finish, I though would be cool have a draft option before post it so one can work on the post before be created. Can be this possible?, regards.

• 167 posts
    December 27, 2018 3:31 AM EST

This could be helpful is some cases with long posts. I usually save a long post somewhere out of the site and when it is finished copy paste it and then add the rest like titles, photos etc.

• 277 posts
    December 27, 2018 6:47 AM EST

You can use the workshop for that: https://tamrielvault.com/group/12.

• 393 posts
    December 27, 2018 2:39 PM EST

Duvain said:

This could be helpful is some cases with long posts. I usually save a long post somewhere out of the site and when it is finished copy paste it and then add the rest like titles, photos etc.

Same. Google docs are the best.

• 70 posts
    December 27, 2018 3:31 PM EST
    Can only agree with that!
    • 1595 posts
    December 27, 2018 3:47 PM EST

Another option which I have used in the past is Blogs. With a blog you can save it as a draft using the "Status" dropdown box, and work on it as and when you feel like it. The advantage is that you can format it as you go and, when ready to post, just copy over the source code into wherever the finished project will be housed.

• 197 posts
    December 27, 2018 3:55 PM EST
    I second Paws. One thing though, the spacing is different. I usually have to go back and delete spaces between paragraphs. But otherwise yes, I love using blogs as a staging ground.