Forums » Fallout

Happy 3rd Birthday Fallout 4!!!

• 248 posts
    November 10, 2018 11:22 AM EST

I noticed a tweet from @Fallout this morning and the ensuing memories were pretty funny:

Anyone Care to Share their Favorite memory?

• 295 posts
    November 11, 2018 7:03 PM EST

When Ash from my Evil Dead build was able to romance Piper surrounded by a pile of ghouls at the Super Duper Mart. Because that is EXACTLY how an episode of Ash vs Evil Dead would go. Second, when Roy Batty met DiMa. 

• 248 posts
    November 11, 2018 7:49 PM EST

Those are great ones. I was trying to think on what were some of my favorite. I really like taking Nick to Far Harbor. That whole thread with DIMA was awesome...and particularly on that playthrough I was using Nick as my main man...I was RPing a tough guy brawler investigator...Nick really softened me up ha. 

The other one that sticks out was playing a super high CHARISMA playthrough. That character totally played the game differently. I couldn't believe what I could talk my way around. Really thought the wasteland shined playing as a smooth talking anti-hero. I remember talking my way through the end of the Danse story line where Maxson flys in if you try to spare him. I got a completely different ending. Was very cool. 

• 1467 posts
    November 11, 2018 8:14 PM EST

Hmm, tough to say. Weirdly it might either be the first time I got Blitz (which is hella fun) and teleported through an enemy to demolish some dude's skull. That's just a sort of...I guess almost classic Fallout feeling move, you get the ridiculous nature of Blitz plus the darker skull shattering stuff.

Other then that, it might either be Pickcman's Gallery or Robot Warship (which has a name...I just can't remember it but we all know what I'm talking about :P). Going through either of them for the first time was just a lot of fun, and probably the highlights of my playthroughs 

• 122 posts
    November 12, 2018 6:47 AM EST
    When I pickpocketed the core of a raider’s Power Armor, making him climb out of it, and then ran through the middle of his friends while farting exploding cores like I’d been eating dragon peppers. That was a magical mayhem moment I’ll never forget,