Forums » Introduce Yourself

Return of the (hopefully not anymore) lurker

• 13 posts
    October 10, 2018 12:43 PM EDT

Hello there!

I'm not exactly new here, but I've been gone for a very long time, and even back then I wasn't all that talkative, mostly just reading the stuff you have here. I've been craving some TES lately, so I thought I'd give this place a shot again, as it is a wonderful community with amazing content.

I've played from TES3 and FO3 onwards and I'm very fond of RPGs in general, especially the Bioware stuff. (non-RPG honorable mention: The Last of Us)

Outside of videogames, I'm also into D&D and board games in general, books, philosophy, physics and math.

If you want to warm my heart, say something in portuguese ;)

• 167 posts
    October 10, 2018 1:46 PM EDT

Hello and welcome back. Some nice interests you got there! Hope you 'll find interesting things here, have fun!

• 284 posts
    October 11, 2018 2:33 PM EDT
    Portuguese, eh?

Bem vindo ao site. Eu espero que voce tenha um bom tempo aqui.

Sound good or did google translate blow it?
    • 1595 posts
    October 11, 2018 5:23 PM EDT

Welcome back, Ragirn :) My Portugese is non-existant I'm sorry to say, but despite that I hope to see you active and enjoying your return! For Bioware stuf, D&D, and RPGs in general, I recommend engaging over in the RPG Group, but please feel free to post content or start discussions in any relevant section - Shoot a PM at me, another Admin or Host if you have any questions at all, or indeed, leave any questions here :)

• 694 posts
    October 11, 2018 5:27 PM EDT

Welcome back, Ragirn! :D Glad to welcome back a returning member and thank you for the kind words. I'm afraid I don't know any Portugese but I AM a D&D fan! What's your favorite D&D class? If you have any questions about getting around, don't hesitate to give me a shout. :)

• 13 posts
    October 13, 2018 9:15 AM EDT

Thank you all for the kind welcoming!

Fox, Google behaved well, but unfortunatly he speaks in brazilian portuguese instead of my lovely and original european :b

Edana, lately I've been DMing mostly (Curse of Strahd) but I had a blast with my  Human Fighter (Battlemaster) in the Underdark. Light Clerics are super fun too, and I'm looking forward to rolling a wizard some day!