Forums » Introduce Yourself

Cheese for some, american flags for others

• 33 posts
    August 26, 2018 12:30 AM EDT

So I just read an "Introduce Yourself" by somebody else and I just realized, golly, I haven't did that! So, here goes:

I am Tirrene, the great and powerful (I'm not gonna tell you my true name because it is a well known fact that 100% of Internet users are perverts, I'm evidence enough of this), I'm currently 19 (that may be subject to change in the future) and I hail from the generally treated as warm but actually pretty freaking cold Spain.

I write for sick kicks, although I still haven't found a good Bethesda-based story that I could throw your way. In the meantime, I'm mostly just gonna argue about the finer points of lore.

About *which* Bethesda games I have actually played, they are Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Skyrim, and -does Dishonored count? I'm gonna say it counts- Dishonored. Although, I AM pretty excited for Fallout 76.

Pretty short introduction, I know, but I don't like using very complex language because I'm lazy. Anyways, I kinda like the stories and builds that you guys have been supplying me, so please continue doing that or else I will destroy the antidote. Also I will try to make more and better builds.

• 70 posts
    August 26, 2018 1:36 AM EDT

The "I'm currently 19 (that may be subject to change in the future)" got me offguard :D good Laugh :D 

I guess i'll say Welcome to the site you were already on :D

This post was edited by Vezrabuto at August 26, 2018 1:37 AM EDT
    • 1595 posts
    August 26, 2018 4:20 AM EDT

Never too late, tirrene :D Welcome! I'll take the cheese unless you're giving out Brit flags too. I know a dude who'd love a Welsh flag.

• 585 posts
    August 26, 2018 1:20 PM EDT

Never too late mate (even if a year and a half is a bit longer than normal:P, welcome officially to the site!

Paws said:

I know a dude who'd love a Welsh flag.

No idea who you're referring to there, Phil :P *Quietly grumbles something offensive about Wales*

• 1595 posts
    August 26, 2018 9:53 PM EDT
    Haha! Where's Rogue when you need him? I'm sure if anyone could talk you into taking part in a forum game in which you'd lose your avatar in favour of a Welsh flag, Zon, it'd be him :D Deep down you love it, i know.
    • 12 posts
    August 26, 2018 9:59 PM EDT

Hello there!

Welcome welcome!

I'll take some cheese and a WOOP for Uncle Sheo!

• 197 posts
    August 27, 2018 2:17 AM EDT

I just snorted my Perrier (that’s right, I drink Perrier) reading that in Kang‘s Bob Dole voice. Although with the cheese addition, I’m thinking Sheogorath as Bob Dole. But can I assume that you are a fan of the Simpsons? And Simpsons from its younger years? At 19, those are some major cool points.

Well, whether or not you like the same Simpsons episodes I do, welcome to the introductions pages. And yes, better late than never! :)  

This post was edited by ilanisilver at August 27, 2018 2:18 AM EDT
    • 33 posts
    August 27, 2018 8:02 PM EDT

ilanisilver said:

those are some major cool points