Forums » General Gaming

Red Dead Redemption 2

• 773 posts
    August 11, 2018 12:23 PM EDT

Ok, I know we are an Elder Scrolls and Fallout site, but just watch this and tell me you're not super-excited

Everything about this looks amazing

Cannot wait to play it!

• 50 posts
    August 12, 2018 12:37 PM EDT

Yeah this will keep me occupied for a long time. I'm hoping for a eventual PC version but Ill probably wouldn't want to wait that long and get it on the PS4.

• Mr.
    • 763 posts
    August 15, 2018 9:41 PM EDT

I hope it gets to PC. The first game is one of my all-time favorites. This is the game that if I had the money, I'd buy a console for it. Actually, if I had the money, I'd upgrade my computer to be safe for Total War: Three Kingdoms next year and Starfield, and then buy a console for Red Dead Redemption.

This post was edited by Mr. at August 15, 2018 9:41 PM EDT
    • 585 posts
    August 18, 2018 10:20 AM EDT

By Talos this game looks awesome. Fell in love with the first one (which still looks stunning 8 years later), in fact it was the first game that I attempted to 100%. This looks like it's improved on its predecessor in every way. The stealth aspect especially I'm really looking forward to - I loved the throwing weapons in the original but was disappointed that you couldn't really use them to stealth kill people, the inclusion of a bow and a good stealth system will make all the difference. Plus it ust looks immersive, everything looks like great and like it belongs. Definitely looking forward to at least watching a playthrough, even if I don't play it.

• 248 posts
    November 4, 2018 6:42 PM EST

I'm about 20 hours in. It's the most in depth, best looking RPG I've ever played and it's not that close. The only thing I could see people here not liking is the genre. But if you can get into being a western dude, you can choose to play it however you want. It's absolutely a huge sandbox. Very customizable. The only thing I don't love is the controls. I'm only in chapter 3 because I've been enjoying just taking my horse and exploring, hunting, and talking to people. 

Crazy Crazy good. Almost good enough to make you forget we have 5 years till ES6 :/

• 248 posts
    November 15, 2018 12:56 PM EST

Well now I have a real problem...I am loving this game and am no here near done and Fallout 76 just arrived...might have to wait awhile and see if Bethesda figures out what FO76 is for a bit while I play gunslinger...