... the title says it all really.

So... when did you? 

Let us know in this month's poll and tell us in the comments below

• 44 posts
    August 1, 2018 1:36 PM EDT

I played it today, and I play more if it wasn't this stupid heat wave. -.-

• 277 posts
    August 1, 2018 1:57 PM EDT

Proud to say last week, on master and without any mods. Had some good fun!

This post was edited by Noodles at August 1, 2018 3:34 PM EDT
    • 197 posts
    August 1, 2018 1:58 PM EDT
    3 July. I’m visiting family and have no Xbox. :(
    • 367 posts
    August 1, 2018 2:29 PM EDT

It just so happens I've been on it over the last few days. Done a bit of hunting on the plains with my main char (Sotek) and Aela as my follower. Also had a play with my main and took a few screenshots to replace older ones for my story.

Particularly pleased with this one.

Sotek Loyal Hound of Hircine

• 649 posts
    August 1, 2018 2:35 PM EDT

November 2016

• 77 posts
    August 1, 2018 2:48 PM EDT
    Probably March, but that could have been Oblivion. Currently no access to any games (mahjong doesn't count). Have seriously been considering the Switch to get around this.

Would normally play one or the other first thing on each day of the weekend *sigh*
    • 694 posts
    August 1, 2018 3:19 PM EDT

I think January/February of last year was the last time I played Skyrim. I played through a few times on SE after that was released and then switched over to ESO. I haven't been able to put down that for the better part of the last year and a half or so. :D

• 67 posts
    August 1, 2018 3:55 PM EDT

Hmm, I havn't played for about 2 months, ecxept to refrence a few details for my character build i'm working on. I've been super busy over July, and in June I picked up AC Origins and couldn'r put it down and after that I played through all of the Halo games again. Currently just booted up TW3 and am about 10 hours into it, which is about half way through Velen Questline. Starting to get an itch to play Skyrim again though :D

• 585 posts
    August 1, 2018 4:12 PM EDT

Hate that I'm in this group, but probably about a year? When did Special Edition come out? About a week or two after that I think. Man I really need to get back into it.

• 1467 posts
    August 1, 2018 7:53 PM EDT

Damn. I guess that the last time I played was either a month ago or about four months ago depending on what logic you want to use. For example, played it last month but I haven't properly played it in awhile.

• 275 posts
    August 2, 2018 1:48 AM EDT

Last time I started up Skyrim was last month. I haven's actually "played" the game since September.

• 33 posts
    August 2, 2018 9:17 AM EDT
    I played Skyrim yesterday. I know it’s “old” but I love creating builds and then seeing how the builds flesh out ingame. I am currently playtesting three builds called the Bloodthorn Deathmage, The Water Dragon and Kynareth Goddess of Nature.
    This post was edited by Hasir at August 3, 2018 8:28 AM EDT
    • 558 posts
    August 3, 2018 1:09 AM EDT
    2 years at least. Been thinking about coming back, though.
    • 1595 posts
    August 3, 2018 10:17 PM EDT
    It's been a few months. Since Thongs of the North I think. I'll need to get it for pc at some point, but regaining my place in ESO after that transition from xbox has been my focus in terms of gaming. I think I've actually surpassed that which I achieved on xbox now, so perhaps my focus will start drifting back to the north in a few months as the nights begin to close in and the scent of Autumn hangs in the air.
    • 3 posts
    August 4, 2018 1:03 PM EDT

Yesterday...

The thing is I'm building a Lets Play so im constantly play testing it...

• 12 posts
    August 10, 2018 4:01 PM EDT

Tuesday of this ending week!

• 1 posts
    August 11, 2018 1:55 AM EDT

right now in between runs on some of my MMOs while xbox has the free MMO weekend running.

• 4 posts
    August 13, 2018 2:06 PM EDT

the 27th... wow, been longer than  I thought. Must be all the fallout.

• 55 posts
    August 13, 2018 2:27 PM EDT
    Yesterday, stupid museum isn’t going to fill itself....
    • 34 posts
    August 16, 2018 10:47 PM EDT

I just got off my butt and reinstalled it on my new PC yesterday. Haven't gotten around to actually playing it yet. But mark me down as "sometime today."

• 104 posts
    August 18, 2018 8:49 AM EDT

Three months now perhaps longer I just can't find the getup and go to play. so sad

• 773 posts
    August 18, 2018 9:37 AM EDT

Bonelord said:

Three months now perhaps longer I just can't find the getup and go to play. so sad

Why is it sad?

Life moves on...

• 69 posts
    August 23, 2018 10:40 PM EDT

Had quite a few WiP works, but I haven't played it in so long I think it might finally be time to out it down after 5-6 years or so of playing. Probably around a year since I last played. All good times must come to an end though; just gotta look onto what the future holds :)

• September 7, 2018 7:34 AM EDT
    Yesterday, and pretty much every day, Skyrim has kept me entertained and has provided me a getaway from reality for the past 7 years, I suppose Bethesda hasn’t wanted to end their streak.