Forums » Fallout

POLL Will you be buying Fallout 76?

• 773 posts
    June 20, 2018 10:30 AM EDT

Greetings Vault dwellers!

This weeks poll is a very simple question that we can all answer in the wake of E3: Will YOU be getting Fallout 76?

I've given a range of answers from a straight 'yay' or 'nay' with a couple of 'maybe' answers in the middle. Vote now and tell us more in the comment below

Please, please, PLEASE vote in this poll, even if you feel incresdibly indifferent or flat-out negative about the game. That's because those of us involved in running the site really need to get a sense of what people are thinking about Fallout 76. It will all play into the direction of the site for months and, potentially, years to come. 

So, lets have a MASSIVE number of votes to help us gauge where we are with this. Thanks guys.

• 743 posts
    June 20, 2018 10:40 AM EDT

Yeah, I'll be buying it, as I've always dreamed of having a traditional Bethesda RPG have co-op. It just makes for brand new experiences and makes even the most mundane of things more interesting. Not to mention the PvP, which sounds fantastic. 

• 295 posts
    June 20, 2018 10:47 AM EDT

I'll be purchasing it too, lol, my one game investment this year besides ESO for my ps4. It sounds like a lot of fun. 

• 203 posts
    June 20, 2018 11:03 AM EDT

The prospect of playing FO with friends is most definitively intriguing, and as long as I can have a private server kind of deal (I'll be happy with a vault server if anything), I will be buying it.

• Mr.
    • 763 posts
    June 20, 2018 12:49 PM EDT

I'm the jerk who voted for "This is not a real Fallout game". Sorry, heh.

I'm mildly interested in learning more about it, but I'll limit myself to watching Gopher play it on his streams: having already disliked Fallout 4, both as a Fallout and as a Bethesda RPG, and regretting buying the Season pass for that game, I don't see how a multiplayer game would give me what I expect from Fallout, that is, an experience similar to that of New Vegas, Fallout 3 or, when it comes to roleplaying and player freedom, even Skyrim and Oblivion

That being said, I'll still likely interact with Fallout 76 content being posted here.

This post was edited by Mr. at June 20, 2018 12:51 PM EDT
    • 1467 posts
    June 20, 2018 6:44 PM EDT

I, I won't be buying it at least until I get more B.E.T.A news but since, for some reason I'm incredibly excited about the game and will be getting the BETA...as long as I can also cancel my pre-order and not have to buy the game if it's not incredibly great.

• 248 posts
    June 21, 2018 11:37 PM EDT

Can't wait! Amazing we get new Fallout already. 

• 694 posts
    June 22, 2018 2:27 PM EDT

I feel exactly like Motty. Bring on 76!! :D

• 394 posts
    June 26, 2018 2:56 PM EDT

I'm out of the loop: what's Fallout 76?.  Anyway I'm still playing Fallout 3! I guess I have another 72 to play through first!

EDIT: Ah, multiplayer Fallout. Probaby not, at least for a while, but I'll wait and see.

This post was edited by Idesto at June 26, 2018 2:59 PM EDT
    • 215 posts
    June 28, 2018 8:56 AM EDT

I'm intrigued.  But I'm not a fan of online or MMORPGs (too much Warcraft back in the days...and weeks and months and years).  If it turns out to be viable as a solo effort and fun to play then I'm definitely in.  If it's just a gank fest PvP game...then I'm out.

• 284 posts
    July 3, 2018 7:37 AM EDT

Oh I'm definetly getting it. Building and surviving with you guys? Any time. Hoping for nice and stable servers on the PS4.