Forums » Elder Scrolls

What do you guess will be the new TES 6 coming up?

• 224 posts
    June 13, 2018 12:58 AM EDT

Hello,

Recently have been announced in E3 TES VI :O, last thing migthy Todd Howard told, just showed a very short video where appears a land what looks like High Rock maybe??, I dont really know, what do you think?, what do you think will be the new TES game coming up?, about what will be?(the main lore). After Todd showed the scene then leave..,

I would like to know what do you think or whta do you expect, also If you have real sources (or some official link, new, etc.), would be really cool to know, thanks I appreciate any comment

• 275 posts
    June 14, 2018 11:56 PM EDT

After seeing the trailer, I'm thinking TESVI will happen in High Rock because of the area. The area looks sort of like Glenumbra from ESO, with the cliffs and mountains around separated by hills and plains.

I was really hoping it'd be in Black Marsh, though. I mean, it still could be, I doubt the entirety of Argonia is swampland, but the chances of it being in my favorite race's province is so unlikely that I won't hold any hope for it.

• 50 posts
    June 15, 2018 12:45 PM EDT

I'd say High Rock as well or maybe even not set on the continent of Tamriel at all. There's the continent of Akavir on the other side of the world which hasn't been explored yet and we don't really know what that looks like.

• 649 posts
    June 15, 2018 1:03 PM EDT

From what I've seen the landscape in the trailer looks rather dry for it to be High Rock's Glenumbra or Stormhaven or still rather green for it to be the northern coast of High Rock. My money is on Hammerfell, cause Hammerfell is not just Alik'r desert. We could be easily looking at Hammerfell's west or south coast here which we haven't seen a pixel of up to this date. 

Also, Hammerfell as of now has much more to offer than High Rock, both in terms of lore and gameplay actually. If anything, Skyrim introduced the idea of "special powers" (shouts) to be used in the gameplay, something that sets your hero apart from everybody else, an ancient technique resurfacing, which Hammerfell can offer with the Swordsinging. 

Another thing is that Hammerfell as of now is neither part of the Empire - which sort of breaks the cycle of the previous games, where every Province was sort of Empire controled, so it's up to Bethesda if they gonna break the cicle or cirvumvent and bring Empire in. 

Also, High Rock has been quite prominent in the previous titles and thoroughly explored in ESO, so that in my eyes would make it a bad decision to place new TES. Plus Bretons... Yeah, now my personal feelings are bleeding into this, cause Bretons are just plain... ordinary. Boring. 

And it's Bethesda. All they just did was just a fancy teaser or whatnot, the game's not even in development, which will be only after Starfield. We can expect 3-5 years until anything really happens, but where I'm going with this? Do you really think that if Bethesda is doing Hammerfell they would show you a teaser of a desert so that you can be 100% sure? Nah, of course they would do a nontelling teaser which can set the next game pretty much everywhere. 

Also, just because it has high rocks - mountains is the fancy word - doesn't mean it has to be High Rock. Hammerfell has mountains too. Like Dragontails for example. Plenty of others. There just has to be something you can scale on your horse in any province.

So, yeah, my wallet's content on Hammerfell. 

This post was edited by Karver the Lorc at June 15, 2018 1:07 PM EDT
    • 11 posts
    June 15, 2018 6:30 PM EDT

I would like it to be Hammerfell because I do like deserts. But the music is definitely European fantasy, not Middle Eastern how I imagine Hammerfell to be. I'm hoping the soundtrack is just a trick.

I'm pretty sure it will be too high tech for my computer though, by thousands of $, and I'll have to buy an xbox :{. 

• 33 posts
    June 15, 2018 9:01 PM EDT
    The entire landscape is fooling people into thinking it would be hammerfall or high rock. My predictions are either elswyr, black marsh or akavir.
    • 1441 posts
    June 15, 2018 10:37 PM EDT
    I'd love to see Akavir
    • 33 posts
    June 15, 2018 11:53 PM EDT

I would to Chris, Would be awesome to play as the tsaesci or Ku'po'tun or even the Kamal. I hope they do an ES: Akavir soon. They might do it after all the other provinces though, sadly :(

• 87 posts
    June 20, 2018 7:31 PM EDT
    Either High Rock of Hammerfell. I’d rather High Rock but from what I’ve seen it’s more likely to be Hammerfell.