Forums » General Gaming

POLL What's got you excited from Bethesda's E3?

• 773 posts
    June 11, 2018 3:53 AM EDT

Hey everyone

Wow! Bethesda's E3 certainly delivered this year...

But what has got YOU most excited and hyped for what is going to unfold in coming months and years? We have a NEW poll right now on the site to test out people's reaction and a thread where you can squeal with joy - or rant with hatred

So come on people - its Bethesda E3 and we've got stuff to talk about. Get voting NOW and comment below...

• 1467 posts
    June 11, 2018 3:57 AM EDT

Just about everything other than Blades :P I'm not...not hyped for Blades, I'll probably give it a try but it's not exciting. I'm excited about Fallout 76, the possibility of it being small-scale online is awesome. I love the idea of Starfield coming...by 2021 and TES 6 is always going to excite me. I'm also just as excited about Doom (I had a tonne of fun with Doom, 2016) and maybe I'll give Wolfenstein a shot? I dunno but Bethesda managed to sell me on some stuff I didn't they think they would sell me on.

• 33 posts
    June 11, 2018 5:27 AM EDT

The possibility of ES VI argonia! This is my opinion, but why does Fallout and other crap have to come out before this? Looks like no Elder Scrolls VI for PS4 :’(

This post was edited by Hasir at June 11, 2018 11:07 AM EDT
    • 197 posts
    June 11, 2018 12:13 PM EDT

TES VI. Very much a one-trick pony, so that's really the only thing I was waiting for. Even if I have to wait another three years, well, just that it's in the planning stages is the best news could come out of it for me. 

• Mr.
    • 763 posts
    June 11, 2018 12:25 PM EDT

TES VI. Maybe Starfield, but I don't have enough information on that game to get hyped.

• 248 posts
    June 11, 2018 8:04 PM EDT

Other: Co-op Fallout opportunity. I know it's not for everyone, but I am pretty excited to connect in-game withe people from this community in the Wasteland. 

Regulators, Mount up!

• 558 posts
    June 12, 2018 8:50 PM EDT

Elder Scrolls: Blades. I know little about it, but it looks decent.

Most importantly, it's free.

This post was edited by Gollum at June 12, 2018 8:52 PM EDT
    • 104 posts
    June 17, 2018 7:43 AM EDT

Like WOW what an E3 Bethesda had,  just to know that ES6 is in production is really exciting not just for me but for our community as a whole.  Fallout 76 looks amazing and you can play alone if you wish, I mentioned in a previous comment how would V.A.T.S. work in an online game but apparently it won't be an issue. Blades looks pretty good and whats more its free, so all in all things are looking good for us all, the hype train is now boarding, all aboard.

• 104 posts
    June 17, 2018 7:43 AM EDT

Like WOW what an E3 Bethesda had,  just to know that ES6 is in production is really exciting not just for me but for our community as a whole.  Fallout 76 looks amazing and you can play alone if you wish, I mentioned in a previous comment how would V.A.T.S. work in an online game but apparently it won't be an issue. Blades looks pretty good and whats more its free, so all in all things are looking good for us all, the hype train is now boarding, all aboard.

• 277 posts
    June 17, 2018 9:11 AM EDT

William said:

The possibility of ES VI argonia! This is my opinion, but why does Fallout and other crap have to come out before this? Looks like no Elder Scrolls VI for PS4 :’(

...you're on a website called The Tamriel VAULT... lol! Even Bethesda's company logo, including the one shown in the Skyrim opening, is that of a vault door.