Forums » Introduce Yourself

So I decided to stop lurking...

• 4 posts
    May 26, 2018 4:33 PM EDT

So I've been bouncing around the Vault a while now, mostly picking up pointers and ideas from builds for new characters, but the Cyberpunk build  contest going on has   pushed me to join up proper.

Call me Wolfe, I'm a long time fan of TES and Fallout (I first played  Morrowind when I was objectivly too young to do so properly, what with having to regularly ask my dad what words meant), although my personal favorite game of all time is Dishonored. As you can probably guess from that I prefer to go around sneaky and undetected, taking more "creative" way of elimination when it's time to kill.

I spend a fair ammount of time playing/reading up on varrious tabletop rpgs (D&D, Shadowrun, 7th Sea, etc...)

Outside of games I love pretty everything somewhat intresting. History, sociology, engineering, mathamatics... bad movies... Everything.

Uhhhh...  I like adorable critters and things with an  "Abandoned Place" aesthetic...

umm.... SO HI! Feel free  to say words at me!

• 1441 posts
    May 26, 2018 7:47 PM EDT

Welcome

• 1595 posts
    May 26, 2018 10:49 PM EDT
    Hi Wolfe, I'll take you up on your offer to sling words your way! Welcome to the site, it looks as though you are already getting stuck in with the Cyberpunk Fallout event so that's a great start. Have fun, feel free to contact any of our Hosts and Admins if you need anything or have any questions :) Here's the link to that for reference https://tamrielvault.com/pages/site-hosts
    • 82 posts
    May 27, 2018 1:17 AM EDT

Hey there, welcome to the Vault! Glad to see another come out of lurking, always great to have new faces around here. Let me know if you need help finding anything or want to know how to do stuff, I'll be glad to help you or direct you to someone who can. I hope you enjoy your stay here with us.

• 275 posts
    May 27, 2018 1:25 AM EDT

Well, hello there. Usually, I don't comment on these introduce pages, but I saw your taste in stealth and wanted to leave this little link here. It's a build called the "Royal Assassin" that I always liked for stealth gameplay but I rarely see elsewhere on the Vault.

https://www.tamrielvault.com/groups/topic/view/group_id/3/topic_id/4137

Anyway, welcome and have fun.

This post was edited by Ebonslayer at May 27, 2018 1:26 AM EDT
    • 4 posts
    May 27, 2018 3:54 AM EDT

Wow, thanks! I'll be honest, I almost expected to get overlooked so thanks for takeing a  minute to stop and say hi! Paws, like I said, the Cyberpunk event was what   finnally pushed me to sign up proper, which in turn actually pushed me to get started on it since  I'd already gone  through the trouble of joining :P Loopdiss, I'll be sure to take you up on that offer, I'm sure there's something or other I'll need a hand with. Ebonslayer, that is a mighty attractive  build there that I'll deffinately be trying  soon, probably as soon as I tire of  my current witchhunter.  I'll admit I have a love of sniping, but it does tend to dominate my  playstyle when I use it so  that looks like a great build to exercise other tactics I enjoy. Chris, I've seen your avatar quite a few times while lurking but I only just noticed... is that Ladybug and Cat Noir? idk how I missed that, I always thought the space inside the hands was a cellphone for some reason...

• 1441 posts
    May 27, 2018 11:55 AM EDT

Why yes it is Wolfe, you watch it too?

• 4 posts
    May 27, 2018 5:15 PM EDT

I've seen a few episodes, but I've got a bad habbit of not keeping up with shows or watching things I know I want to watch, so not the whole thing or anything.

• 1441 posts
    May 27, 2018 5:18 PM EDT

Wolfebane42 said:

I've seen a few episodes, but I've got a bad habbit of not keeping up with shows or watching things I know I want to watch, so not the whole thing or anything.

I know that feeling. You should give it a watch