Forums » The Lounge

Warhammer and Warhammer 40K

• 1441 posts
    May 15, 2018 2:05 PM EDT

Anyone else here a big fan of two of the most grimdark, and expensive, tabletop franchises in existence? While I have been unable to purchase any of the tabletop parephenalia, I have managed to consume quite a vast amount of Games Workshop lore via the Wikis, YouTubers like Arch Warhammer and 40K Theories, and media like the comic Will of Iron, and games like Space Marine.

P.S. Space Wolves are best First Founding Legion/Chapter

• 585 posts
    May 20, 2018 12:14 PM EDT

I've watched some Total War: Warhammer gameplay, does that count? Once or twice I might've dipped my toe in the lore, but at most I have a cursory knowledge of the different factions and stuff.

I had a mate who's sister owned a shop that sold primarily Warhammer stuff, so I've seen a game or two, but thats it unfortunately. It does look interesting though!

• 8 posts
    May 29, 2018 11:09 AM EDT

I actually bought an army of Space Wolves years ago and never played.  I have recently thought about painting them

and trying out the game myself.  New store opened near me that has many tables set up for these games.

• 14 posts
    October 1, 2018 3:49 PM EDT
    Yea, i read the horus heresy series and used to battle dark angels on the table top and paint
    • 14 posts
    October 1, 2018 3:50 PM EDT
    Paint them &
    • 1441 posts
    October 1, 2018 4:25 PM EDT

Angron said: Yea, i read the horus heresy series and used to battle dark angels on the table top and paint

Of course you would Angron