Forums » Elder Scrolls

Which Schools of Magic Should You Study? Quiz!

• 649 posts
    March 29, 2018 7:59 AM EDT

Have you ever wondered which of the six schools of Magicka you would dedicate your life to in the world of Tamriel? Are you a powerful master of the Destruction School? A serene master of Restoration? This quiz will tell you which suits you best.

Click here to start the quiz!

• 321 posts
    March 29, 2018 8:21 AM EDT

I got Conjuration...

Well I always wanted to travel to different realms. Time to pack for a Morian Zenas-style road trip! :D

This post was edited by A-Pocky-Hah! at March 29, 2018 8:21 AM EDT
    • 82 posts
    March 29, 2018 8:26 AM EDT

I always enjoyed internet quizzes as a past-time. I got Conjuration magic.

• 44 posts
    March 29, 2018 8:33 AM EDT

I also got Conjuration. :P Quizzies are fun!

• 203 posts
    March 29, 2018 8:37 AM EDT

Move aside, silly conjurers! :P

Alteration is where it's at, changing the world around you to suit your needs whenever you feel like it? Sure, it's not permanent but who gives a shit; I get to walk on water and turn water into wine. Far more impressive than it sounds. Religions have been started about simpler folk.

• 82 posts
    March 29, 2018 8:40 AM EDT

Teineeva said:

Move aside, silly conjurers! :P

...I say we let some Clannfears tear him apart, all in agreement?

• 10 posts
    March 29, 2018 8:45 AM EDT

I got illusion! Mischief and tricks all around, apparently. :D Although being able to turn invisible would be pretty cool, tbh.

• 82 posts
    March 29, 2018 8:55 AM EDT

Mhysa Ren said:

I got illusion! Mischief and tricks all around, apparently. :D Although being able to turn invisible would be pretty cool, tbh.

Yeah, it would be cool...until I summoned a blood-hungry Xivilai that didn't need to be able to see you to be able to hunt you down.

But cool, you got something different from the rest of us so far. Now that I think about it, you getting Illusion probably says something about your personality...I'll be watching you...

• 70 posts
    March 29, 2018 9:56 AM EDT

I got Conjuration, fitting :D 

I'll be reading my Necronomicon if you need me :D

• 197 posts
    March 29, 2018 10:49 AM EDT
    Mysticism. Which is weird, because I answered almost every question with a “healing” response. Oh well, at least I don’t have to study under Collette Marence.
    • 10 posts
    March 29, 2018 10:59 AM EDT

Loopdiss said:

Mhysa Ren said:

Yeah, it would be cool...until I summoned a blood-hungry Xivilai that didn't need to be able to see you to be able to hunt you down.

But cool, you got something different from the rest of us so far. Now that I think about it, you getting Illusion probably says something about your personality...I'll be watching you...

It might, or it might not... that remains to be seen. ^^ 

• 82 posts
    March 29, 2018 11:11 AM EDT

Mhysa Ren said:

Loopdiss said:

Mhysa Ren said:

It might, or it might not... that remains to be seen. ^^ 

see what you did there.
    • 136 posts
    March 29, 2018 11:13 AM EDT

Conjuration

Good, that's always been my favorite school of magic. Weapons and minions. Love it. 

• 649 posts
    March 29, 2018 11:34 AM EDT

You should study the school of Destruction! My, aren't you subtle, casting balls of fire and bolts of lightning at things? You're the reason people don't tread lightly around mages. The ability to rend flesh from bone with the flick of the wrist is a sure way to earn respect around Tamriel. Your talents are coveted by Generals and Emperors alike, and mages who choose the path of war are quite often the most influential, if short-lived, individuals to be found. Go blast something!

Yeah, that sounds exactly like me. Just the other day, when I was grabbing a beer in local pub, all the Generals and Emperors coveted my talents. :D

And oh my! So many conjurers and necromancers around here. It's Oblivion Crisis all over again... xD

• 558 posts
    March 29, 2018 11:47 AM EDT

Illusion. Dios mio, I'm a trickster.

• 585 posts
    March 29, 2018 1:03 PM EDT

Illusion... Huh, really thought I was gonna get Alteration, or Restoration at a stretch. Still though, definitely seems like my kinda thing - messing with people and making them doubt their reason for fighting rather than plain skull-smashing.

I wonder if this should be a regular thing, personality quizes for ES. I really like doing them but can never be arsed to find them. Someone else doing all the legwork would be awesome XD

• 70 posts
    March 29, 2018 1:11 PM EDT

ilanisilver said: Mysticism. Which is weird, because I answered almost every question with a “healing” response. Oh well, at least I don’t have to study under Collette Marence.

You consider Restoration a valid school of magic, worthy of study, don't you? 

• 295 posts
    March 29, 2018 3:24 PM EDT

And of course, I'm not surprised, I'm even rather pleased. 

Lis the Mystic. :D

Mysticism rocks! I love that school. 

• 197 posts
    March 29, 2018 3:42 PM EDT

Vezrabuto said:

ilanisilver said: Mysticism. Which is weird, because I answered almost every question with a “healing” response. Oh well, at least I don’t have to study under Collette Marence.

You consider Restoration a valid school of magic, worthy of study, don't you? 

I do, I do! Not that I require validation, of course. ;) If I lived in Skyrim, I’d totally be a healer. Which is why I was so surprised I got mysticism. 

But seriously, I love the interaction between Colette and Urag. She’s so freaking condescending. I’d try really hard to find another teacher. 

• 203 posts
    March 29, 2018 4:38 PM EDT

Karver the Lorc said:

You should study the school of Destruction! My, aren't you subtle, casting balls of fire and bolts of lightning at things? You're the reason people don't tread lightly around mages. The ability to rend flesh from bone with the flick of the wrist is a sure way to earn respect around Tamriel. Your talents are coveted by Generals and Emperors alike, and mages who choose the path of war are quite often the most influential, if short-lived, individuals to be found. Go blast something!

Yeah, that sounds exactly like me. Just the other day, when I was grabbing a beer in local pub, all the Generals and Emperors coveted my talents. :D

And oh my! So many conjurers and necromancers around here. It's Oblivion Crisis all over again... xD

Yep, that sounds exactly like you Karve. Too bad we apparently won't ever be sharing classes at the College though. Loved your insights on alteration in Practice of Magic.

• 1595 posts
    March 29, 2018 7:41 PM EDT
    Restoration. How exciting :|Goddam House Hufflepuff.
    • 295 posts
    March 29, 2018 7:42 PM EDT

Paws said: Restoration. How exciting :|Goddam House Hufflepuff.

Oh that's not true!

What house would Mysticism be? Hmm, not sure. 

• 1595 posts
    March 29, 2018 7:44 PM EDT
    Maybe Ravenclaw? I guess mysticism is like the brainiac's school, maybe.
    • 627 posts
    March 29, 2018 7:44 PM EDT

Paws said: Restoration. How exciting :|Goddam House Hufflepuff.

Yes, join me! 

Long live the bumbling badger of mediocrity!

• 1595 posts
    March 29, 2018 7:45 PM EDT
    I had a Colovian Badger once. Tasted awful.