Forums » General Gaming

Fate/Grand Order

• 1441 posts
    February 23, 2018 1:41 AM EST
    So, for the, so far one person I know who plays this wonderful little game, and those I may not, let's discuss. Whose on your team? Have you participated in any Events?

So, before I accidentally uninstalled the app, thinking my progress had been saved, I used Mash, a level 40 Saber Alter, a level 60 Shiki Ryougi (Assassin), a level 24 Saber Lily, and Diarmuid, cause he's lit
    • 321 posts
    February 23, 2018 1:50 AM EST

There's only one thing I can say about FGO: Waifus... Waifus Everywhere. 

Don't know if my phone can support it or if it's even available in my region. If I do get the chance, I'll download it and play with it for a few days until I make my review.

• 1467 posts
    February 23, 2018 2:07 AM EST

*cough* Yes, I do have the game, and I'm pretty sure the official name was going to be 'Fate/Waifu Simulator' until they then decided..."Hey you know what's better than Waifu's? YES, that's right, filling the game with so much lore that it makes Heaven's Feel seem simple to understand." Yeah, that's probably how it happened :P

WHAT hot damn did you get Saber Alter? :'( No...I've been pretty unlucky with the last few Events, missed out on most of the Valentines and Garden of Sinners Event. Though I did get...uh, hold up not sure exactly who it was but I got a 4 Star Lancer recently. I'll fill you in on my full team (and best backup) after I finish this fight , but for the most part, I'm sitting fairly comfortably at the 30/35 mark. And I really just need to double-check the spelling for most of their names rather than the team itself :P

This post was edited by SpookyBorn2021 at February 23, 2018 2:11 AM EST
    • 1441 posts
    February 23, 2018 11:08 AM EST
    You know the Servant gacha when you first start and get your first Servants? Got a gold Saber Alter :)
    • 1467 posts
    February 23, 2018 8:04 PM EST

Urgh, shut up... Right so here's a list of most of the team that I'm aiming to train up, then my backup (or ones that I won't use to enhance, but still aren't powerful enough to make the team/I'm raising up Saber Lily so one of them's out).

Team

Level 30 Mash - Mikotto Bride Training (chance to restore 750 HP per turn)

Level 34 Saber (Lily) - Prisma Cosmos (Increases NP Gague by 8% each turn)

Level 35 Ushiwakamaru - The Verdant Black Keys (8% boost to quick cards)

Level 34 Tamamo Cat - Happy x3 Order (Gain 1 Critical Star a turn)

Backup

Level 40 Chevalier d'Eon

Level 33 Medea

Level 18 Fionn mac Cumhaill

Level 1 Medusa

Level 1 Lu Bu

Level 1 Diarmuid Ua Duibhne 

• 1441 posts
    February 23, 2018 8:05 PM EST
    Pretty solid team their Deebs
    • 1467 posts
    February 23, 2018 8:10 PM EST

It's not too terrible, I think that most of my team (other than Tamamo Cat) was received from guaranteed drops. So for one of the recent Events, you were guaranteed to get a Saber Lily if you did well enough, Ushiwakamaru was another guarantee (I think) from completing one of the Singularities...basically I've got terrible luck and haven't managed to win a great member of my team from any of the summons. 

• 1441 posts
    February 23, 2018 8:41 PM EST
    If you got like 500,000 tokens I think, yeah.
    • 1467 posts
    February 23, 2018 9:05 PM EST

Something like that, shame there was nothing at 1 million because I ended up somewhere around 1.2... Still wish I'd got Mysterious Heroine X from that Event :(

• 1441 posts
    February 23, 2018 9:19 PM EST
    Who, as she makes abundantly clear is TOTALLY NOT Altera trying to kill off the other Saberfaces including herself. Huh, kinda like EMIYA in that sense....
    • 1441 posts
    July 11, 2018 5:03 PM EDT

Whelp, recently reinstalled F/GO. My new team is Mash, EMIYA, Diarmuid, Nero, and Boudicca

• 1441 posts
    September 18, 2018 12:28 AM EDT

So, alongside Nerofest, I found out Diarmuid is now also a god damn awesome Saber

• 1467 posts
    September 28, 2018 1:15 AM EDT

So, alongside Nerofest, I found out Diarmuid is now also a god damn awesome Saber

Nero...Fest? NOOOOOOOOOOO...Nero is the real best Saber :(

Well, okay Diarmuid as Saber is pretty awesome as well I suppose, though I'll always prefer Lancer (Gáe Dearg for the win.)

• 1441 posts
    October 22, 2018 1:04 PM EDT

Dragonborn2021 said:

Well, okay Diarmuid as Saber is pretty awesome as well I suppose, though I'll always prefer Lancer (Gáe Dearg for the win.)

Oh yeah, and now we got back to back Halloween, the Jalter banner currently running (I got her!) and also Fate/Extra's Vlad released

• 1467 posts
    October 22, 2018 5:43 PM EDT

Chris said:

Dragonborn2021 said:

Oh yeah, and now we got back to back Halloween, the Jalter banner currently running (I got her!) and also Fate/Extra's Vlad released

Damn, and I can't play at the moment :( 

• 1441 posts
    March 7, 2019 12:05 AM EST

Not spending any Quartz on Arthur

• 321 posts
    March 7, 2019 12:40 AM EST
    How's Epic of Remnant BTW? Heard it got released on NA.
    • 1441 posts
    March 7, 2019 3:50 AM EST

A-Pocky-Hah! said: How's Epic of Remnant BTW? Heard it got released on NA.

Well, just the Shinjuku chapter, but awesome so far. Really excited for Salem and Shimosa though. Saving up SQ

• 1441 posts
    March 13, 2019 2:55 PM EDT

Whoo, I got Okita Souji and an Event CE on a Yolo roll, time to save for CCC, Summer, and Shimosa

• 1441 posts
    April 24, 2019 7:40 PM EDT

Rolled, got Suzaku and Melt, no Plip, also got second K-Scope

• 1441 posts
    May 1, 2019 8:12 PM EDT

Heaven's Hole has been pierced! Okita clutched