Forums » General Gaming

Music for The Adventure

• 64 posts
    February 4, 2018 2:59 PM EST

Sooooooo, tons of forum posts about music have been made, enjoyed and many numbers have been shared. However, I still want this little thread to be dedicated to what everyone listens to when it's time to get hyped for gaming RPGs. What songs or what music gets you in the mood for some epic story lines, roleplay and adventures?

Please, tell me (and everyone else) all about the songs and why you like them! I love music and I'd love to learn about more that I can add to my rapidly growing spotify playlist! 

For me, I've been listening to "Saveus - Levitate Me" recently and I love it!

It's about as far from fantasy as they come, but somehow this song just sets me in a mood of epicness - a band of hard men fighting through a though world.

This post was edited by BlueDremora at February 4, 2018 3:04 PM EST
    • 44 posts
    February 4, 2018 3:44 PM EST

Well, I'm into game/movie soundtracks and various artists over YT. Here are some examples:

- A warrior's fate - It's adventurous and inspiring; sets the imagination to fly. I used this when I was planning battle scenes for Rang & Ciel'nn in Protected, no longer.

- Across the Blood Water (Instrumental) - There's something in this music I can't pin point, but it gets me. Something about desperation in fighting maybe.

- Epic Persian battle music - fighting music

- Night of the Hunt: Rite of Blood - Darkbeast Agnes - more battle music

- Dark Moor - Fallen Leaves waltz - I like the fast parts, fits for Ciel'nn's style of fighting ^^

- Rhapsody of Fire - Holy Thunderforce - one of my faves to inspire for epic stories or scenes. This band acrually inspired me into fantasy writing so much! :D I think all their songs are epicness.

- Rhapsody of Fire - Knightrider of Doom - one of my faves again.

- Rhapsody of Fire - Queen of the dark horizons -  inspiring

I could add more but it would need more time. xD

• 64 posts
    February 4, 2018 3:48 PM EST

Caladran said:

Well, I'm into game/movie soundtracks and various artists over YT. Here are some examples:

Uhh some of these remind me of the song from the Demon Hunter build that Tommy made back in the day!

This one - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPPzcXCCPeU

This post was edited by BlueDremora at February 4, 2018 3:48 PM EST
    • 261 posts
    February 4, 2018 6:55 PM EST

Epic thread, man! I have a ton of adventure-y music, but the one I'm sharing is... Pirate metal. It's a thing!

This post was edited by Tenebrous at February 4, 2018 6:57 PM EST
    • 321 posts
    February 4, 2018 11:23 PM EST

Did somebody say... PIRATE METAL?!

This post was edited by A-Pocky-Hah! at February 4, 2018 11:27 PM EST
    • 585 posts
    February 6, 2018 10:49 AM EST

One word.

Sabaton.