Forums » Elder Scrolls

Things that you're happy they improved.

• 16 posts
    November 23, 2011 10:56 PM EST

Sorry if there was already a thread about it but I'd enjoy seeing some more viewpoints on this. :3

Basically what the title says, what are the best things they improved upon since Oblivion or Morrowind?

I personally enjoy the fact that the guards allover the kingdom don't have a psychic connection about when and where you stole a spoon, then having to pay with your blood.
    It's also awesome that whenever your stupid companion jumps in front of your sword while you two are trying to kill enemies, you don't get charged with a crime and they don't start attacking you in response.

• 14 posts
    November 24, 2011 12:45 PM EST

I kind of like the action-camera-shaking-while-running is really adding upp the experience for me, feels alot more... Real  And ofcourse the updates on animations really adding in the combatexperience. And the graphics anf physics also 

• November 25, 2011 3:50 AM EST

I like the way NPSs react on your doings. For example when I bump into a bookshelf, some-one told me to watch out where I'm going. Or when I was over encumbered and was using Whirlwind-shout to reach Markarth faster, a guard came to me and told me to stop shouting, it made people nervous.