Forums » Introduce Yourself

Hello .n.

• 2 posts
    January 12, 2018 12:40 PM EST

Hello , i came here because in times, i like roleplaying builds, see them, play with them and tweaking them to make "new" ones and share with others. Hope i can be part of this .n.

• 585 posts
    January 12, 2018 1:21 PM EST

Roleplay builds you say? A Dweller after my own heart. I'm the host over at the Roleplaying Group, so if you ever wanna talk RP or need help with a concept fo a build, just give us a visit.

Oh, and what Fudgemuppet build linked here? Just curious - if it's a new one we might meet a few people in a similar position to you in the next few weeks.

• 2 posts
    January 12, 2018 2:05 PM EST

Zonnonn said:

Roleplay builds you say? A Dweller after my own heart. I'm the host over at the Roleplaying Group, so if you ever wanna talk RP or need help with a concept fo a build, just give us a visit.

Oh, and what Fudgemuppet build linked here? Just curious - if it's a new one we might meet a few people in a similar position to you in the next few weeks.

Really it's from The Builder that was made in 2015 .n. , dont remember any FO4 or Skyrim builds but maybe there is one.

• 1595 posts
    January 12, 2018 7:23 PM EST

Welcome to the site, Poke :) Zon's got you covered, and if you need any Fallout guys, Motty Skills and Amornar are the Fallout CB Hosts, while DeltaFox and FlamezSword Host the Fallout Hub where the RP and lore happens :) Also, feel free to shoot me a message if you need anything.

• 69 posts
    January 13, 2018 12:24 PM EST

Ah yes, indeed. Welcome to the site, and if you should need any help rargding Fallout RP you can always ask me. I'll answer to the best of my abilities :)