Forums » The Lounge

Something new this way comes...

• 278 posts
    January 5, 2018 8:15 PM EST
    We’ll, I’ve just downloaded ESO and I’m about to make my first character...
    This post was edited by Wulfhedinn at January 5, 2018 8:19 PM EST
    • 1595 posts
    January 5, 2018 8:22 PM EST
    Nice! Go Tanuki! :D Also, remember we have an entire group dedicated to all things ESO, so if you want to screencap your journey or talk about the character in an RP profile, or anything ESO related, the group could be another home for you :)
    • 278 posts
    January 5, 2018 8:22 PM EST
    I’ll be doing all of that - the biggest question now lays before me; the path of (pretending to be) the Lilmothiit or the path of the Khajiit?

hey, I might try turning my obese cat into a character in ESO, try roleplaying as a fat thief?
    This post was edited by Wulfhedinn at January 5, 2018 8:23 PM EST
    • 1595 posts
    January 5, 2018 9:01 PM EST
    I guess like any TES game you're going to go through a phase of wanting to try everything and so will likely remake your character a dozen times this weekend :D So I'd say relax and have fun to start with, go with what feels right. Fat cat thief sounds a lot like fun, though :)
    • 295 posts
    January 5, 2018 9:55 PM EST

I have made a fat khajiit before. The running speed is actually slower, so get ready. Mine was a dorky templar healer alchemist bow kitty thing. I sucked and nobody wanted to play with me anymore because I took too long reading lore books and looting every container.  :D I even named him Mr. Buttons. 

This post was edited by The Long-Chapper at January 5, 2018 9:55 PM EST
    • 627 posts
    January 5, 2018 10:03 PM EST

Lis, I'll play with you if you pick it up again. Edana can attest to me ability to amuse myself when she's taking her time reading dialogue or other things :P

• 1595 posts
    January 5, 2018 10:18 PM EST
    Best way to play, Lissette! Enjoy the books, gaze at the architecture, soak up the nuance. I dare not pug anymore because everyone runs ahead, dies, and blames the healer :(
    • 627 posts
    January 5, 2018 10:20 PM EST

Unless you're me in which case I run ahead and am the healer, then I sit there laughing.

• 1595 posts
    January 5, 2018 10:34 PM EST
    Ha! Yep, I can picture the scene :D
    • 275 posts
    January 5, 2018 11:34 PM EST

What system are you on? I plan on getting ESO for my PS4 tomorrow, if you have PS4 we may be able to play together.

• 773 posts
    January 6, 2018 8:05 AM EST

I'll just leave this here for you Wulf

https://tamrielvault.com/groups/topic/view/group_id/9/topic_id/9311

Not a 'fat' Khajiit, indeed this one is sleek and beautiful. But hopefully there are a few tips for you along the way

Welcome to the world of ESO