Forums » Introduce Yourself

Hey there

• 1 posts
    December 18, 2017 6:47 AM EST

I'm not really that sure how to start this off, so, I'll just start off simple. My name is Phantasm, I've been 'lurking' here for about a year now, joined back in 2016 but never really posted anything or done much other than look at Character Builds, mostly Skyrim ones though I do like some of the Fallout 4 builds (Raidriar was a really great builder, really sad that I haven't seen him recently.) I don't even think I can list all my favourite Skyrim builders, but I think my favs are probably Mason, Raidriar and Henson, they all had some really great builds that I've seen. Oh and Lissette is one of my favourites who's still around, got some really great builds. 

Anyway. I'm currently here to post my own builds, and hope that I can get along with all of you and enjoy my time here :D 

• 585 posts
    December 18, 2017 3:18 PM EST

Hola, Phantasm, welcome to the site!

You've been on the site for over a year, what took you so long? I promise we don't bite :P Jugding by your WiP it looks like we've got a great new builder on our hands, looking forward to all the great stuff you'll produce.

Oh, and there's no need to hope, you will get along with everyone, this is the friendliest site on the internet as far as I'm concerned.

• 69 posts
    December 18, 2017 10:47 PM EST

Welcome to the site Phantasm...officially! :P

After checking out that WiP I'm pretty impressed, we've definitely got another great builder on our hands as Zon said. If you need any help I try to be on when possible, and as a fellow builder myself I'm always available for feedback on a potential build. 

Sent you a friend request if you need anything ;)

• 295 posts
    December 20, 2017 8:27 PM EST

Welcome Phantasm. Sorry I wasn't here to greet you right away. I was working on something. 

• 122 posts
    December 22, 2017 9:35 AM EST
    Welcome aboard, Phantasm! I look forward to seeing you around more! Henson’s builds are a favorite of mine also. I miss seeing him around.