Forums » Introduce Yourself

Well met.

• December 15, 2017 1:33 PM EST

This post was edited by eyeswidemouthshut at December 15, 2017 6:14 PM EST
    • 694 posts
    December 15, 2017 1:50 PM EST

Welcome to the community, Lulfrir! Glad to have you with us. 

Sounds like you'll feel right at home in The Story Corner, then. If you have trouble navigating that group, I'm sure the TSC Hosts would be glad to help you get that story of yours up and running. I would also recommend, when you feel you have your characters fleshed out, RP profiles for each of them in the RP group. Just a thought. :) 

In any event, welcome again. I'm sending you a FR, if you need anything at all, or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. 

• December 15, 2017 2:29 PM EST

Edana said:

Welcome to the community, Lulfrir! Glad to have you with us. 

Sounds like you'll feel right at home in The Story Corner, then. If you have trouble navigating that group, I'm sure the TSC Hosts would be glad to help you get that story of yours up and running. I would also recommend, when you feel you have your characters fleshed out, RP profiles for each of them in the RP group. Just a thought. :) 

In any event, welcome again. I'm sending you a FR, if you need anything at all, or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. 

Alright thanks. I appreciate it. 

• 1595 posts
    December 15, 2017 8:34 PM EST
    Well met! I see there is no longer anything for us to respond to so I'll leave it at that :D