Forums » The Lounge

Rpg personality test

• 1467 posts
    December 13, 2017 7:49 AM EST

Oooh, interesting, I feel somewhat unique here. The only tactician in the thread, and yeah I feel like it's pretty fitting, I'm definitely more the Tactician than anything else that I've seen in the thread. My favorite answer was definitely the one about magic where I couldn't not pick the 'Laugh at the silly boys in robes' option, it was just too perfect for me :D

EDIT: The more I think about it, the more perfect this kind of is. Maybe a Scholar or something would fit equally well but yeah, this is pretty great. I'm really kinda in the mood to make a Roleplaying Profile now, get my first serious one out. 

This post was edited by SpookyBorn2021 at December 13, 2017 7:52 AM EST
    • 62 posts
    December 13, 2017 8:41 AM EST

Mega-Dragonborn-of-Doom (1921) said:

Oooh, interesting, I feel somewhat unique here. The only tactician in the thread, and yeah I feel like it's pretty fitting, I'm definitely more the Tactician than anything else that I've seen in the thread. My favorite answer was definitely the one about magic where I couldn't not pick the 'Laugh at the silly boys in robes' option, it was just too perfect for me :D

EDIT: The more I think about it, the more perfect this kind of is. Maybe a Scholar or something would fit equally well but yeah, this is pretty great. I'm really kinda in the mood to make a Roleplaying Profile now, get my first serious one out. 

Damn...that's awesome. I think I might have gotten that as well but I wasn't content to stay in the tent during the battle question. I tried to answer as honestly as I could to get a real-life result for myself. I viewed the battle as a social outing and while I'd probably rather stay home than go out at all, in a group setting I'm the quiet guy in the corner listening for the perfect setup for a joke. Lol. So I gave the "wait in the shadows for my opportunity" stealth answer for that one.

This post was edited by Tysoyaha at December 13, 2017 8:43 AM EST
    • 1467 posts
    December 13, 2017 9:36 AM EST

Damn...that's awesome. I think I might have gotten that as well but I wasn't content to stay in the tent during the battle question. I tried to answer as honestly as I could to get a real-life result for myself. I viewed the battle as a social outing and while I'd probably rather stay home than go out at all, in a group setting I'm the quiet guy in the corner listening for the perfect setup for a joke. Lol. So I gave the "wait in the shadows for my opportunity" stealth answer for that one.

Ah, yeah pretty much all my options were based on waiting and thinking things over, so that probably made it either this or something Scholarly. I definitely went with the more real-life application of the answers rather than 'if I were in a Fantasy Universe' which might've been the point now that I think about it...Is it weird that I don't know how I socialize in a regular group setting anymore? Haven't really spent time with more than one person (other than family) for over a year now, and even then it was just 'in the same area as people I knew the names of'. 

Heh, might have to think about that some more now...Ah well, fun activity

• 203 posts
    December 13, 2017 2:19 PM EST

I'm kinda disappointed in this one, got to be honest. But I guess it makes some degree of sense as I did pick the "connections and money" option for the power question (as I'm a sad, sad realist), besides of which I'm also the son of a banker but it really doesn't describe me all that much. So I tried it again and chose "none of the above" instead of the money thing (all other answers remained the same) and voilà:

That's way more like it. Besides my love for nature; and the animals (and of course the plants) that live in it, the last bit definitively fits too. I've always been super comfortable around animals, from sleeping on the hay in the barn with our donkeys to simply spending a huge amount of time cuddling our dogs. Also, I once taught my kitten to fetch (because I'm a dog person and cats better adapt! XD) so fuck yeah I'm a beastmaster XD.

This post was edited by Teineeva at December 13, 2017 2:19 PM EST
    • 743 posts
    December 13, 2017 4:28 PM EST

ShinJin said:

The Long-Chapper said:

ShinJin said:

Hmmm--dunno how I feel about that. Boring... but probably true xD

I honestly thought I'd be the Priest. The Trapper was a weird development. 

I didn't even know Trapper or Angel were a thing!

Just out of curiosity: has anyone here been like, "Oh, Imma be this!" and then actually GOT what they were expecting? So far I think Rogue is the only one xD

I just know myself too well :p

• December 13, 2017 4:42 PM EST

A Dark Knight? Not what I was expecting, but I will take it.

This post was edited by Deleted Member at December 13, 2017 4:44 PM EST
    • 743 posts
    December 13, 2017 5:57 PM EST

John-Paul the Chanter said:

I like that a former preacher got a Dark Knight xD

This post was edited by Rogue at December 13, 2017 5:57 PM EST
  • December 13, 2017 5:58 PM EST

Rogue said:

John-Paul the Chanter said:

I like that a former preacher got a Dark Knight xD

I know it is quite funny. XD

• 7 posts
    December 13, 2017 6:20 PM EST

This post was edited by Aysleph at December 13, 2017 6:20 PM EST
    • 278 posts
    December 13, 2017 10:54 PM EST

I am the [CENTER][/CENTER]

• 1467 posts
    December 13, 2017 11:05 PM EST

YEAAAAAAAAR. Tactician's for the win Wulf XD

• 321 posts
    December 13, 2017 11:30 PM EST

Eh, that's basically how I role right now.

• 1441 posts
    December 13, 2017 11:42 PM EST

• 649 posts
    December 14, 2017 1:55 AM EST
    Why am I the only Enchanter here? Nobody up for the "REAL POWAH" team? :D
    • 122 posts
    December 14, 2017 7:29 AM EST

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Alright, what I am in practice is a grouchy hippy with an overinflated sense of what is right, fair, and good. I don’t do physical altercations, and I haven’t been in one since I got punched in the back of the head in high school and threw the guy across the cafeteria. Because of all that I get labeled either a Paladin type or a generic Adventurer type in these things.
    This post was edited by Mercurias at December 14, 2017 7:39 AM EST
    • 167 posts
    December 14, 2017 7:34 AM EST

Wait, wut? Most of what I picked were the answers for a wizard or warlock... I mean "Tearing souls asunder with slow, painful dark magic" is a crafter thing? :P

This post was edited by Duvain at December 14, 2017 7:38 AM EST
    • 295 posts
    December 14, 2017 7:39 AM EST

The Lorc of Flowers said: Why am I the only Enchanter here? Nobody up for the "REAL POWAH" team? :D

Well as the only Trapper right now, I be sympathizing. 

This post was edited by The Long-Chapper at December 14, 2017 7:45 AM EST
    • 122 posts
    December 14, 2017 7:40 AM EST
    Duvain said:

Wait, wut? Most of what I picked were the answers for a wizard or warlock... I mean "Tearing souls asunder with slow, painful dark magic" is a crafter thing? :P

What, you’ve never heard of the Dark Arts and Crafts?
    • 167 posts
    December 14, 2017 7:43 AM EST

@Mercurias - Hm, if you put it that way it kinda makes sense I guess. :P 

Edit: Actually my 1st character in an MMORPG ever was one related to the crafting classes but he was the one acquiring the items needed to craft things so I always had a thing for crafting classes in MMORPGS.

This post was edited by Duvain at December 14, 2017 7:46 AM EST
    • 2 posts
    December 14, 2017 9:54 AM EST

[CENTER][/CENTER] 

• 1467 posts
    December 14, 2017 10:07 AM EST

CENTER][/CENTER] 

I gotta be honest, it'd be a lot better if I knew what Red and Blue magics were ya know :D Sounds pretty cool though, gotta be the coolest magic based answer I've seen so far (kinda wish I'd gotten the Magician.). 

• 1 posts
    December 14, 2017 10:38 AM EST
    [CENTER][/CENTER]
    • 2 posts
    December 14, 2017 12:10 PM EST

Mega-Dragonborn-of-Doom (1921) said:

CENTER][/CENTER] 

I gotta be honest, it'd be a lot better if I knew what Red and Blue magics were ya know :D Sounds pretty cool though, gotta be the coolest magic based answer I've seen so far (kinda wish I'd gotten the Magician.). 

I´ve never heard of blue and red magic either and I tend to play a lot of RPG-based stuff. But yeah I´m happy with magician, it´s what I tend to play in most RPGs.

• 585 posts
    December 14, 2017 12:26 PM EST

Traumtaenzer said:

[CENTER][/CENTER] 

Ah, that's what I was last time I did this. What were your answers like? Interested to know how mine have changed.

• 7 posts
    December 14, 2017 10:34 PM EST

[CENTER][/CENTER]