Forums » Suggestions

Skyrim CB Sub-menus

• 700 posts
    December 6, 2017 9:44 PM EST

Hello admins. I have a minor suggestion that might help make site navigation a bit easier. Know how there's a sub-menu under "The Story Corner" in the top page navigation? Would it be possible to put the build archives and build recommendation threads in sub-menus under Skyrim CB? I assume they're the most visited pages in CB, so having them in a quickly accessible place would help cut down on people's wait times for the CB group if they're trying to access one or the other. 

• 1595 posts
    December 8, 2017 4:29 AM EST

That's a really good call, Legion! I have never played with the advanced menus plugin, but a quick look at it suggests it might be possible to do so. At the weekend I'll or we'll or they'll have a proper look and see if it can be done :)

• 627 posts
    December 8, 2017 5:29 AM EST

It's not exactly the weekend yet but I had some free time so I poked around and managed to work it out. And before you can make another suggestion, I've also set up some sub menus for the fallout character building group.

• 700 posts
    December 8, 2017 12:44 PM EST

:D Thanks guys. I got one more for you, and then I'll leave you alone for bit (probably). The "Suggestions" forums was a pain to find, as, while it's listed in the forums, it's not listed in the forums dropdown menu. If you could just slap it on in there, I (we the people) would appreciate it. 

• 700 posts
    December 9, 2017 7:43 PM EST

Thank you :)

• 1595 posts
    December 9, 2017 7:54 PM EST

No worries, great suggestion :)