Forums » The Lounge

Should I get ESO?

• 278 posts
    December 4, 2017 5:35 PM EST

ESO is on sale for only 10$ until thursday. I'm deciding whether or not to get it, and I'm actually making a character but I can't decide. My Char was a Lilmothiit in ESO as they're always my favourite race and I like Raccoons but how should I go about RP'ing as a Lilmothiit but despite actually being a Khajiit. thanks for your thoughts.

• 558 posts
    December 4, 2017 9:17 PM EST
    Heck yes. Eso is HUGE. I spent sixty dollars on it and never got past level 30 on any character and still feel like I got a lot of value out of it. It isn't Skyrim, but it is so big that it makes up for it. For ten bucks it's a steal
    • 700 posts
    December 4, 2017 9:20 PM EST

Do it, it's a good game, and $10 is a steal. Just make sure you have the room for it before you install it. 

• 1595 posts
    December 4, 2017 11:36 PM EST

I agree with the Gollum and the Legion; if you can get, get. I'm playing now, on a pilgrimage around Vvardenfell looking for all the 36 Sermons. This is a postcard from Sadrith Mora on my way to Lesson 17 :)

The setting of ESO is only 20 something years after the knahaten flu, you may well be the last living Lilmothiit, or one of the remaining few to survive. Your race cannot likely recover, so why not do something worthwhile with your life and become a big, goddam hero and save the world? :)

• 278 posts
    December 5, 2017 12:17 AM EST

Well, I'm 10$ poorer now, and all the better for it. Should start playing about the weekend.

• 1595 posts
    December 5, 2017 12:27 AM EST

Wulfhedinn said:

Well, I'm 10$ poorer now, and all the better for it. Should start playing about the weekend.

Yes! Nice one :) Paul's Adventures of San-daro make for a handy guide, and don't forget the ESO Group if you need help or advice, or just wanna chat about your adventures.

• 136 posts
    December 7, 2017 8:29 AM EST
    Ahhh. Another ESO player! Enjoy Tamriel!